RV: Madeline McCann

druid

the dreamer
thanks for asking Daz.....no ive been feeling like a total piece of sh..e lately...honestly mediums...cant hide anything from them 8) the energy is lifting though cheers

i'll check out your site then...its just that ive been thinking of doing some bits and bobs..try out a few ideas, that sort of thing so its useful to hear what other folk do..yes if you can post some stuff up..

psilight...i had been thinking of trying to create a set of targets for me to practice on you see...but the problem is how do i set the targets i want to do and keep it blind! :D

yes it seems motivation and self trust are the order of the day..

best wishes druid
 

druid

the dreamer
how very interesting...could it be that the sketch was linked into the forthcoming sketch from the witness statement or from the real event..thats a possilibity too right?..it could be a link into the media coverage rather than the real event?...most likely the real event... but very interesting...wow what data...

keep us posted with more data if possible Daz..fascinating...how do famous cases translate into blind tasking..

cheers druid


(or perhaps a new thread is in order on frontloaded tasking type stuff?just a thought)
 

psilight1

New Member
As long as you bring it up druid, I have always wondered...who's feedback loop are we talking about anyway? If we are all connected my feedback loop is your feedback loop. If you can answer that one will you please tell me who's on first?
I wish I lived in a perfect world where I had a trustworthy group of extreme scientists to task me and translate my fish language as well as a totally blind tasker who understood what my preferences were and would respect them. The truth is we are not always in an experiment ...(I hope) and I trust myself more than anyone on the planet. If my goal is to prove the validity of RV then I use protocal. If my goal is to find the missing child or solve a case then I do what feels like its the next best thing and get as close to blind as I can get. For me the repetition of a target seems to filter out the garbage when I look at the whole of the work and only note the similar features. Can I be wrong? yes. Is it better than doing nothing? yes.
 

psilight1

New Member
OH, and for little Lena fellow turtle. Welcome, and please don't give up. I have collected some totems from my dreamlife. One was a turtle. One was a bear. One was a dolphin. One was an urn. One was a wolf. One was a golden sextant. One was a scorpion. I have always wanted to list them somewhere since my forgetter is better than my rememberer. Don't feel alone ! I am a turtle too. ;D
 

druid

the dreamer
hello psilight, well we see that happening in the tkr dont we? folk echo each others feedback all the time and things are picked up across sessions..its interesting and yes wouldnt we all love a personal group of taskers at home to do it for us...

ah but the question i was asking was how do i task MYSELF what i want to view and keep it blind? its an impossible question or is it? ;D

i think youre right to carry on what youre doing...
 

psilight1

New Member
Hi Druid,
One way I can think of to do it is to task myself on a future target like the t bot news or even the headline for tomorrow's paper or next Thursday's paper. I think I could task myself on an event that has to do with someone else. What will( Paris Hilton) be doing at noon on Friday? Things that will have available feedback if I go looking for it. I could task myself on the cause of a known event rather than the event assuming I don't know the cause. Who done its are good if the perp is later identified. I have even tasked myself on healing others and later tried to establish feedback on that. What will be the subject of study for the next nobel prize winner? I guess the key is just tasking myself on things that I don't know the answer to at the time. There are LOTS of things I don't know fortunately. ;D
 

dann

New Member
Druid,

There is an old post on the forum that was written by Don Williams where he described how he managed the tasking of applications. I can't find the reference right now so this is from memory.

He had a large target pool from which he would regularly pull out a few to work on during the week. He had his wife help out on the following. If he had an application type of task that needed to be done on shorter demand than would be met by a random pick out of his large pool, his wife would insert it into the weeks viewing. That way it was still blind but came up in the near term.

You could probably work out something similar alone. Have a large general practice pool and a small applications pool. If you do 5 sessions a week pick 4 from the large pool and one from the small pool and mix them up.
 

druid

the dreamer
hello dan, psilight,

i dont have a wife by the way to help me :D

but yes theres plenty to chew over here with regards self tasking...it would be interesting to read that post sometime..

with regards to healing stuff psilight...someone sent me healing last week and i was able to tell her what time she sent it when i bumped into her this evening as i could feel it so strongly at the time..she must be a powerful healer ::) i was so impressed by this that i agreed to send someone else healing and theyre going to see if they can tell me the time i do it...

i might try some future stuff too now youve put that in my head...
 

NSA

New Member


http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4316621/TV-psychic-Derek-Acorah-in-sick-Maddie-dead-claim.html

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/tomchiversscience/100158061/derek-acorah-whether-a-charlatan-or-deluded-should-be-ashamed-over-his-cruel-madeleine-mccann-nonsense/

NSA
 

Marv_Darley

New Member
Staff member
Let's hope the tabloid media does no discover this site
They are more than welcome - a group of remote viewing session conducted under blind protocol with all viewers blind to the target and no definite conclusions drawn is light years away from going in fully frontloaded and claiming to have been given definite information from dead people.
 

Kristen

New Member
THis is such a sad case. When I was at the '07 RV Conference in Vegas, I sat across the table from Pam Coronado for lunch once. She's a psychic who was a speaker that year, and has often been a speaker in the years since then. This was Oct. of '12, and we talked a little of the Madeline case. I asked her about it -- wishing she could help the parents. She said that she has not been asked and that its a strong motto for her & many psychics that they don't interfere unless they're asked. Otherwise they often come across as pushy. The McCanns had refused help from many psychics.

Pam said, at that time, Maddy was still alive and at a location in Spain.

I wonder what the situation is now. Has anyone else rv'd it?
 

N00BLET

New Member
Marv said:
Let's hope the tabloid media does no discover this site
They are more than welcome - a group of remote viewing session conducted under blind protocol with all viewers blind to the target and no definite conclusions drawn is light years away from going in fully frontloaded and claiming to have been given definite information from dead people.
Well the problem with keeping the viewers in the dark is that you will not find any objective data that way, it's not effective. I realize even though the RVers are tasked with solving this case, but how is it possible to solve a case if you're not even told about the circumstances relevant to the case or "Frontloading"?
How can an viewer be expected to strive for relevant data related to the case and disregard useless data already known if they're told nothing?
Also this has obvious real life applications, if you're going to RV on the spot are you going to write it down in an envelope and follow protocol?
Or you simply "JUST DO IT", which method do you think is faster?
 

Slorri

Member
N00BLET said:
...
Well the problem with keeping the viewers in the dark is that you will not find any objective data that way, it's not effective. I realize even though the RVers are tasked with solving this case, but how is it possible to solve a case if you're not even told about the circumstances relevant to the case or "Frontloading"?
How can an viewer be expected to strive for relevant data related to the case and disregard useless data already known if they're told nothing?
Also this has obvious real life applications, if you're going to RV on the spot are you going to write it down in an envelope and follow protocol?
Or you simply "JUST DO IT", which method do you think is faster?
I suppose that you are not really familiar with remote viewing; You are saying that the more you know beforehand, the faster you can finish.

If you try the opposite approach you might get some useful data.
 

Mycroft

Active Member
Slorri said:
N00BLET said:
...
Well the problem with keeping the viewers in the dark is that you will not find any objective data that way, it's not effective. I realize even though the RVers are tasked with solving this case, but how is it possible to solve a case if you're not even told about the circumstances relevant to the case or "Frontloading"?
How can an viewer be expected to strive for relevant data related to the case and disregard useless data already known if they're told nothing?
Also this has obvious real life applications, if you're going to RV on the spot are you going to write it down in an envelope and follow protocol?
Or you simply "JUST DO IT", which method do you think is faster?
I suppose that you are not really familiar with remote viewing; You are saying that the more you know beforehand, the faster you can finish.

If you try the opposite approach you might get some useful data.
Hmm, yes Slorri states the obvious in this case. If and when you ever conceive of yourself as being as capable as Slorri is, myself and others would like to know.

What you describe as RV is not what is normally considered Remote Viewing. What you describe is using intuition and applying critical thinking, which is not remote viewing.

As far as frontloading, you're wrong, there are at least two dozen viewers currently active on this site that have solved cases with no information other than it was a missing individual. Many times they did not even know it was an operational session.

There are naturals that do not use any system or methodology what so ever other than pure intuition who take a set of coordinate numbers as they are called simply to do session tracking, who have identified a place or object in one word. While that in itself is not true RV method, when done within protocol it is. Big difference.

We all have our own take on what psychic phenomenon is, but Remote Viewing within blind and double blind protocol is the highest standard to which we hold ourselves. If you've never had the experience of an 8 martini hit within protocol regardless of methodology, I feel sorry for you, keep trying.

I don't believe you have been fully exposed to the art of Remote Viewing and how blessed/skilled some people are. I have tasked people on dozens of artifacts, different planets, historical events and future events where they have hit correctly in their sessions with no more than a task number.

It is bigger than you think and some people here are far far better than you can imagine if you don't think people can do this without frontloading. You would be very mistaken.

As a suggestion, I would point you to some of Marv's missives concerning frontloading and feedback, especially closing the feedback loop in a timely manner. Look to Daz for his FREE mentoring and historical perspective. And by all means click that Donate button at the bottom of the page and help out our benefactor PJ with the cost of running this site.

BTW - After the original Portuguese Police bungled and fumbled their investigation it has been reopened within the last few days and I am quite certain some of these old sessions people did on this case will prove out correct.

ref.
http://news.sky.com/story/1154733/madeleine-mccann-kidnap-was-pre-planned

Mycroft
 

N00BLET

New Member
Oh if that's the case than surely these talented people can and are expected to do alot better than an N00B right?
Surely they already know what ISON is, oh wait by me telling you what ISON is that just ruins it huh? So you can't RV ISON now?
Slorri you can read whatever you want into it. By frontloading I know what is valuable data as oppose to already useless known data.
I do ZEN which originates in the EAST, it's been around longer than RV and is just simply better in every single way.
You will have to excuse me if I find RV distasteful because the tasker can easily exploit and undermine everything that the viewer does. Just because an tasker saysa that is the target doesn't mean you have to accept it, the viewer knows what they saw and often times they are correct.

Yeah you're right I DON'T want to be exposed to "RV" because I don't view the way you do, to each his own and I have my own N00BISH methods and it works for me, I share them with you but I am sure you don't need any advice from a N00B because this is all pretty very fundamental basic stuff already.

Yeah check out ISON, coming to a solar system near you, but I am sure you already know that surely you need no input from a N00BLET like me.

Hey Slorri you want to 1 vs 1 with me in RV? I think i saw an thread going on somewhere about an RV 1 vs 1, that is if you aren't scared of a N00B :D

Trash talk to ignite the 1 vs 1 I don't think I am better than Slorri, I KNOW I AM better and I can prove it, that's if Slorry isn't too scared to have a friendly little 1 vs 1 against an N00B it would be fun.
 

N00BLET

New Member
Mycroft said:
Slorri said:
N00BLET said:
...
Well the problem with keeping the viewers in the dark is that you will not find any objective data that way, it's not effective. I realize even though the RVers are tasked with solving this case, but how is it possible to solve a case if you're not even told about the circumstances relevant to the case or "Frontloading"?
How can an viewer be expected to strive for relevant data related to the case and disregard useless data already known if they're told nothing?
Also this has obvious real life applications, if you're going to RV on the spot are you going to write it down in an envelope and follow protocol?
Or you simply "JUST DO IT", which method do you think is faster?
I suppose that you are not really familiar with remote viewing; You are saying that the more you know beforehand, the faster you can finish.

If you try the opposite approach you might get some useful data.
Hmm, yes Slorri states the obvious in this case. If and when you ever conceive of yourself as being as capable as Slorri is, myself and others would like to know.

What you describe as RV is not what is normally considered Remote Viewing. What you describe is using intuition and applying critical thinking, which is not remote viewing.

As far as frontloading, you're wrong, there are at least two dozen viewers currently active on this site that have solved cases with no information other than it was a missing individual. Many times they did not even know it was an operational session.

There are naturals that do not use any system or methodology what so ever other than pure intuition who take a set of coordinate numbers as they are called simply to do session tracking, who have identified a place or object in one word. While that in itself is not true RV method, when done within protocol it is. Big difference.

We all have our own take on what psychic phenomenon is, but Remote Viewing within blind and double blind protocol is the highest standard to which we hold ourselves. If you've never had the experience of an 8 martini hit within protocol regardless of methodology, I feel sorry for you, keep trying.

I don't believe you have been fully exposed to the art of Remote Viewing and how blessed/skilled some people are. I have tasked people on dozens of artifacts, different planets, historical events and future events where they have hit correctly in their sessions with no more than a task number.

It is bigger than you think and some people here are far far better than you can imagine if you don't think people can do this without frontloading. You would be very mistaken.

As a suggestion, I would point you to some of Marv's missives concerning frontloading and feedback, especially closing the feedback loop in a timely manner. Look to Daz for his FREE mentoring and historical perspective. And by all means click that Donate button at the bottom of the page and help out our benefactor PJ with the cost of running this site.

BTW - After the original Portuguese Police bungled and fumbled their investigation it has been reopened within the last few days and I am quite certain some of these old sessions people did on this case will prove out correct.

ref.
http://news.sky.com/story/1154733/madeleine-mccann-kidnap-was-pre-planned

Mycroft
 

N00BLET

New Member
Urgh sorry about the repost i hit the wrong button, my bad ;D
What I meant to say is that I've seen children and kids RV alot better than most "RV"ers.
Oh yeah and this 1 vs 1 also extends to you too Mycroft, I've seen what you and Slorri can do and to be honest it's decent, but I've seen kids and children do a lot better than you, no offense. The kids are just better and they haven't even reached puberty yet lolz.


So we going to 1 vs 1 RV or are you just going to talk about the "good ol' days"?
It should be fun for a N00BLET like me to RV against you "experts", unless you're scared of losing to a N00B, which would be dreadfully embarrassing.
 

tbone

Member
You said RedStar was your mentor and your posts resemble his a great deal. I'm starting to wonder if you are Redstar.
 

N00BLET

New Member
Yes I did say that Red Star, did mentor me on absolutely nothing, which is ZEN right?
ZEN = nothing.
So truly I know absolutely nothing, no joke :p
So I am not lying about that really.

"They are more than welcome - a group of remote viewing session conducted under blind protocol with all viewers blind to the target and no definite conclusions drawn is light years away from going in fully frontloaded and claiming to have been given definite information from dead people."

I just like to point out that your viewers are blind as a bat they don't even know what is relevant data to utterly useless already known information, of course you're not going to get definite conclusions if you don't even know what it is you're looking for.
Oh right it's whatever the tasker says it is,because let's face it if you're doing blinds that isn't self tasked it basically makes you a "B$&^H" to whatever the tasker says.

Yep I said it.
"Light years away" ROFLMFAO Oh this is hilarious. So I assume that you've never talked or even "grilled" dead people before have you? Of course all this is impossible because you say so right Marv?

So let's have a friendly little competition, battle royale, I say we make it best out of 3, simply put I don't trust your taskers to be honest and don't expect them to be.

"So the less I know the more information I will get?" uh-huh that sentence just doesn't make any sense to me sorry-logic fail. *Face Palm*
"Many times they did not even know it was an operational session." I think this message from Marv just proved my point nicely, Gee I wonder what would happen if the viewers found out they were manipulated in such a way, I am sure they love to be somebody's "B****". :eek:

I even sent an personal message to Slorri, about an friendly competition I wonder if he will accept?
I will say it again, I know, I am better than Slorri, Marv and you too Mycroft. So we going to play a game or we just going to flame the forums and "talk"?
 
Top