RV safe without a monitor?

plantsower

Polka:

I still don't know what I said that was so funny, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. Lots of stuff goes over my head. ??? Rita

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
 Lots of stuff goes over my head.
Not to worry.
Maybe 'LOL' wasn't an appropriate choice though it did make me laugh. :D

Let's just say that I'm a VERY independent person and 'those words' :p and ones like them tend to bring out an opposite reaction in me. ::) I'll explain more in a PM as I'm sure the readership isn't interested in one (more) of my 'quirks'

If you've not used the PM (private message) feature look on the upper right hand corner of the TKR screen. If you logged in as 'Plantsower' and not as a guest, you will see a notification telling you there is a message waiting...just click on it. (I've already sent you a message)

plantsower

PDPJ:

I just read over your posts trying to explain what I had said to make you respond the way you did. Now I get it!!! I used the word SHOULD in my attempt to encourage you to do what you felt you should be doing anyway.

I will try not to use words like that around you again. Nothing was meant, and I was trying to encourage. Maybe independent people just don't need that. Sorry. Rita

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
I will try not to use words like that around you again. Nothing was meant
I'm really smiling now ;D ...I know you meant nothing by 'it' nor did I take 'it' in any offensive way. Rule # 1 ~ for you and everyone else where I am concerned is the freedom to speak how ever you wish, say whatever you want at all times....as long as what is said is truthful. Honest....just be yourself :D

GENE6

Plant Sower's question could be expanded..

" I was wondering if learning this by oneself and practicing is completely safe? I am reading the Psychic Warrier and noticed David Morehouse had a lot of disturbing experiences and seemed to need a lot of help while learning."

Under what conditions is learning and practicing RV UN-SAFE?

GENE6

GENE6

First thing that comes to mind is a persons psychological soundness.

How about Remote Viewing a house fire.. All wet with gasoline and stick matches all around?

Or,

A group of RV students work Satan & demon practice targets inside a Roman Catholic Church?

Or,

The cops are holding you in the back of their cruiser while they verify your ID. Since you have nothing else to do all cuffed up, you decide to show them how talented you are. Using un-moderated ERV you attempt to break the latest clues in a multi-state serial killer rampage.

Or,

While admitting your schizophrenic auntie into the state mental hospital... Bored with the stupid paper work you decide to explain the differences between moderated Remote Viewing and Un-Moderated Rremote Viewing to Nurse Mildred Ratched. She seems interested. So you break out your trusty black art pen and start working on a target you just happened to bring with you. Noticeably impressed, Nurse Ratched and her two very large friends forcedly ask you to spend the night.

Maybe I just worry to much?

GENE6

Benton

Staff member
Gene6,

Thanks so much for the suggestions for future targets over at the galleries...<g>.

Yeah, it may be a good idea to take it slow. Maybe I am just really boring, but I have never considered esoteric or abstract targets in my fledgling RV education.

It reminds me of my first day in driver instruction at the tender age of 14.

"Okay students, in your first class in learning to drive, we are going to cover a few things.

1) The basic road signs.
2) What to do at a 4-way stop sign
3) WE ARE GOING TO DRIVE OUR CAR AT 200 MPH AND JUMP OVER 30 FLAMING BARRELS OF FUEL OIL!!!!!

So, any questions?

Okay, assume the the 10-2 hand position on the steering wheel. "

It might be better to start a bit more conservatively. There have been negative results in the RV adventure, so going slow is a good idea. Use an interesting target pool with solid feedback.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
The number of viewers I've encountered who've been disturbed over a session experience are very few. They are however, perhaps to balance their minority, very loud about it. ;D

Sometimes people who have belief systems and fears set up for it will experience something very frightening during RV, something which will tie into their belief systems and make them very paranoid. Alternatively, it might make them feel very messianic. (It's only paranoid if you are personally and specially in danger; it's not paranoid if the whole planet is going to die with you. ;D And if your cosmic insight can SAVE EVERYONE, well!)

Most of the things above result from tasking/FB done outside protocol. But, not always; you'd be surprised, sometimes, at the data on even seemingly normal targets, and sometimes you can have an 'experience' which has nothing to do with the target (that you can discern) anyway.

The primary lurking potential in RV is not that a target or session will unhinge someone; that can't be done in a single session unless the person is offbalance to begin with. The experience of remote viewing and 'opening up to yourself' can lead borderline schizophrenics over the border, in some cases, this is a given (tip: if you are borderline, don't view!).

But the real issue is that the ongoing change in belief systems--which is a change=death psychological threat, and reacted to as such--will destabilize the psychology of the viewer. Actually ALL serious viewers are impacted by viewing and go through plenty of turbulence and readjustments related to it. It's just that not all of them have the strength of mind and character and self-observance to see what's going on and deal with it properly.

The result can be very ... interesting, from a psychology and sociology perspective. :)

I also believe however that for people new to the field, one of the more significant dangers of RV has nothing whatever to do with RV. And that is, that the field is rife with cultism -- as any field that includes Special People with Special Knowledge and Secret Powers who have Special Groups where they share their Secret Information only with Special People who either adore them or pay them -- let alone fields where issues of both religion and psychology come into play, and the 'bigger picture of the fate of mankind' -- that is not to say that every group or every expert is a guru or cultist but over the years it has gotten more and more that way in the field at large. Combined with being a money making opportunity and a lot of ego issues that tend to come with the package of psi exploration historically anyway, the psi and RV fields both, overall, are a place where a person would be wise to hold tight to their critical thinking and their wallet. :)

PJ

GENE6

Gene6,

Thanks so much for the suggestions for future targets over at the galleries...<g>.
I have never worked a target at "The Galleries."

But I can assure you that RVTargets.com has a good mix of general targets. 5000 images.

Now you can see I really do have a sense of humor.

;D

GENE6

Benton,

Oh and to keep on topic. RVTarget.com was created for folks to basically work alone. I have never gotten an e-mail from a person with with any negative experience.

I did get some mail from folks that didn't understand what my site was or what to use it for. But that is why I support TKR and the fine work PJ does filling in all the RV information.

Glad you got a chance to visit my site.

GENE6

Bill

Hi Plantsower,

Almost everyone I know that has learned RV operates without a monitor. Just good sound mental hygiene practice is all thats needed. That means..think positive, and be your own man/woman at all times. Don't get overly excited about any psychic message or entity you contact. Test test test and information you receive and double for any entity you find...:)

Best Wishes,

Bill

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think I am getting my fair share of entities in remote viewing and I am frankly jealous.

I hear so much about SUBSPACE ENTITIES and ALIENS and such. When I remote view a target, it almost never has anything like this.

Now this might be because I very seldom have a target which is a subspace entity or alien. Sometimes I do have targets that seem to include surprising things by accident. Such as Saturn's rings or Titan. But that's rare.

Apparently RV is more fun for some than others. :D

PJ