RV Teachers

sugarpie

First up.......PJ great site and resource...great creation....

I've been following RV for some time and have been looking into the formal training offered by soooooo many teachers over the net, ED, Bonsall, Lyn, Paul,Angela,Aaron D, TRV,Glen, Dale, Sean Morton, Prob Future, and many others

Do you need to study wiht anyone,? Much of my experience comes from psychic studies

I would love some honest feedback on all the teaches out there, who have you studied with/why, likes/dislikes,
impressions, who you might study with , any personal feedback regardiing your experiences......or info...........many of the trainings are quite a $$$ investment

Thanks.........bright blessings to all..........sp

sugarpie

P.S................

I would love to hear from the teachers as well.............who log in here

Bright blessings..sp

mcfadden

i am a teacher 8) No you do not need to study with anyone, this in fact can interfere with training. The whole idea is to just learn about yourelf and being free with your imagination to 'not to any point'. It is purley scientific and not religious. it can be trained and learned by everyone, just like a martial art. its also like sleeping............

jimk

>It is purley scientific and not religious. it can be trained
> and learned by everyone, just like a martial art. its
> also like sleeping............

I wish it was as easy as sleeping...

I agree it can be trained and learned by anyone, BUT...I think a teacher/mentor is essential in Remote Viewing training in order to get your 'black belt'. There is a reason why students of martial arts, yoga etc. search for guidance and instruction from a master of the particular art.

To learn from someone with experience will greatly reduce the tendency of a student to pursue dead ends and falling into pits of confusion when progress stagnates. learning RV is not a steady curve of improvement, but you will find yourself stuck at times, and the easiest and fastest way to get out of that situation is to follow the guidance of people who have previously surpassed the same problems.

I also have a theory about emulating RV skill which I can't quite put my finger on yet, and I by no means intend to imply some sort of Guru status to RV teachers out there, but I think Rupert Sheldrake may be on to something that may have implications to the RV field with his theories on Morphogenetic Fields.

Here is a snippet about this:

"Morphogenetic fields carry information only (no energy) and are available throughout time and space without any loss of intensity after they have been created. They are created by the patterns of physical forms (including such things as crystals as well as biological systems). They help guide the formation of later similar systems. And finally, a newly forming system "tunes into" a previous system by having within it a "seed" that resonates with a similar seed in the earlier form."

Does anyone else see the application to RV here?

Jim K.

W

wizopeva

Most of the best known teachers generally don't have time to frequent mailing lists and boards. Truth be told, the same topics tend to come up cyclically too so busy people sometimes get tired of it as well.

My opinion is that there is enough info to be had on the net that one could make a rather good start on rv practice and learning without going to a special trainer. One can always ask questions on various rv boards and lists as well. Taking classes has been a great experience for me and I don't regret them at all, but I think I appreciated them all the more because by the time I went, I already had some practice behind me and was better able to assimilate the ideas the teacher was putting forth.

I think you also hav eto consider your own economic position and personality. Some people are naturally inclined to do things and figuring things out for themselves and in their own way, whereas others are the type that enjoy following preestablished systems and guidelines. You might want to ask yourself which one are you? ALso, do you have sufficient resources to spend on a fun weekend of rv? It's probably worth it just as a an interesting experience and a vacation, but only if it's not too much of a hardship. You might also want to consider how likely it will be that you will have the interest and time to keep with your rv practice week after week in the years to come. Not many do.
-E

P.S................

I would love to hear from the teachers as well.............who log in here

Bright blessings..sp

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~
I would be very grateful to have a hands on qualified teacher to help me along my way! :D

Any field of endeavor has the entry level on up to the those who know the most or are the best in their fields. Who better to guide you than someone who has been there? This doesn't imply they do it for you, but they keep you pointed in the right direction by offering themselves as sounding boards, explaining the pitfalls and in general, just help you help yourself.

I don't have a teacher :( Most everything I have learned has been through my own research and by 'doing'. This is a good thing, no complaints. On the other hand, many things would have been easier had there been someone to help me.

But guess what !!! We who don't have our own personal teachers have the next best thing --- this forum and the internet :D :D Right here at our finger tips, we have people of seemingly all levels of experience and knowledge.

So far, the level of conversations on this forum have been of a quality that have stretched me and have given me knowledge I didn't have prior to joining. In being a participant by posting to questions, have questions of my own and making statements, I have had to reexamine myself many times. In trying to make myself clear using words, I have had to be very clear in my beliefs in order to put them into words.

Lots of advantages to having this forum! ;D .....and what I REALLY like is that there isn't all this 'fluff' and and fancy double talk as can be found in so many other sites and forums. I have asked for answers to questions/concerns and have gotten what I asked for. What I didn't get and what I didn't want was being told to go running around my house dowsing all that I own with Holy Water or lighting a candle of every color under the sun and chanting or surrounding myself with protective white light.

For those who may be offended by what I've just said or feel this is a critisim, it's not intended to be. Many, many people believe in these concepts. I simply find them difficult to relate to as they would apply to myself.
This isn't to say that this kind of information won't be offered at sometime, I'm just saying that so far it hasn't been and I like not having to deal with it. I like 'just the facts mam, just the facts' kind of discussions.

SO .... yippe yea for this forum and yippe yea for us who are members ~~ even without teachers, we are being taught! ;D

polkadotpuhjommies

LOL....Eva and I were posting to this topic at the same time and I see that we have said several of the same things. :D

I will ad a ps to my previous posting ~
I am and have been stuck at a stage of getting so so close to what the target is, but not being able to cross the line to actually name it. I get frustrated by this because I don't have the information at hand to bridge the gap. I've seen mention of various techniques that are used in various situations to elicit more date, but I don't know what they are or how to find them :mad:

It was searching on the net for this info that brought me here. I didn't find what I was looking for, but found this instead :D ....and judging by the way things happen for me, I'm probably better off here right now doing what I'm doing before having the info I wanted. As the saying goes, when the student is ready, the teacher will come.

.....and I do wish that teacher would hurry and step up to the plate :p

W

wizopeva

PDPJ, I don't know if there is such a thing as the answer you are looking for other than to say that it's probably somewhere in your head already. I've seen demos by a few of the experts. Some of the best sometimes do name the target, but not always. THose are people who have been practicing for 20 years or so! As far as I can tell, those that are most accomplished tend to say the same types of things, ie that in the end, it comes from within. The structure if there to help you but there are no magic answers. My only advice is maybe you should concentrate less on what will allow you to accomplish what you want and instead concentrate more on what is stopping you from accomplishing what you want.
-E

polkadotpuhjommies

WOW WOW WOW :eek:

Some of the best sometimes do name the target, but not always. THose are people who have been practicing for 20 years or so!
Eva, if this is true then I'm not doing badly at all!! If in this short period of time (a year) I am getting most everything ,most of the time, except for 'naming the target' then I have nothing to complain about :D

Okay....now back to plan A ! I'm just gonna do my thing and forget about it.

Thanks for getting me out of my box Eva ! :p

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
TKR provides me with my teachers too. I couldn't be any happier with you all.

Thanks

Bill, the energycritter, who getsbusyhere..... ;)

PS, When I die, my death will be my graguation and I hope to do that with honors. I have about 40 years of classes left and I look forward to every lesson.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Tell me about it....my typing and spelling sucks......maybe I should look into learning that before then....yeeeeee freakin hawwwwww

I need to type my reply posts onto a word document with spell check, then proof read it for other errors, then cut and paste into the post......... ::)

BC the EC

sugarpie

Thanks all for the insight and feedback.....

Very helpfull.....
......in the continuing process of realizing we become the teachers we are really looking for.........

Has anyone gone through any of the extensive training similar to the training schools offered?????

Bright blessings......

Don_Williams

Polka,
Your sense of humor's got me fallin outta my chair!

Eva's right. Naming the target is very rare. Actually, if you think you know what the target is in the middle of a session, it makes it really tough to keep going. Since you're supposed to be describing and not identifying, thinking you know what the target is results in the conscious mind starting to add wrong information about what "should" be there. Just about every time I've done this, I end up realizing at feedback time that I was doing pretty good up until I thought I knew what the target was, lol!
Best,
Don

polkadotpuhjommies

Polka,
Your sense of humor's got me fallin outta my chair!
:D

Here's hoping you have a soft rug under that thar chair ;D

I am so glad to hear this about naming the targets! I truly thought that this was an expected end result.

I agree with you about identifying the target during any sessions.....that it will lead you straight down the cattle shoot of AOL's :D.

Now knowing how infrequently anyone actually can name the target takes a lot of pressure off. I'm sure I will see an immediate improvement in my already pretty good results.

I will suffer the 'adjustment phase' for a few targets and then be back on track.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Actually, as Don mentioned, thinking you know what the target is (even if you're right) is a massive mental filter.

Besides which, naming the target may impress yourself and people on the internet, but unless you are providing the physical name of a person or city being searched for, most of the time it's pointless--most of the time, a project manager or tasker already KNOWS what the target IS -- what they DON'T know is some detail about the target they have tasked to get info about.

So you know, say a jet airliner goes down. Being able to name that it's "the crash of xyz" -- to the public, ooh, aah!--but to the tasker, "No ___ sherlock! Now will you please describe the last 30 seconds of any thoughts of the pilot?"--or whatever. Most RV outside science is used "in context". That means somewhere, some intell on the ground knows the context and is going to try and use that information in that context. Much of the time a specific about the target's nature doesn't tell the tasker anything new. But pages of details will. :)

PJ

polkadotpuhjommies

Yea!!!! Meat and Potatoes stuff !!

How about a whole lot more of this kind of info!! :-*

The last 3 days of informative postings on this thread and a few others have taught me much.

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
Everyone is "tearing it up"....surfer term for, "doing a great job"...... ;)

I have been speachless over the weekend while reading the latest posts about everything. I am learning so much....even spelling.... ;D

seriously though, this is great stuff......the problem that I have now is that I am fighting off depression. Yes, depression, due to the fact that I do not have the time to practice more RV.....aaaahhhhhhh I did e-mail timelord/Tunde to request if I could trade a few cats or even an old poodle for some more time. ;D

Formally, I have only done five actual targets, one on grillflame and Tundes two and two others from pdPJ's lists. Tunde is inspiring me to look into the Pru method more and rereading the TDS stuff. I will try and do that over this weekend.

I couldn't be more satisfied with the quality of input on this TKR board. You poeple are doing mankind a big favor by digging into this stuff the way you have been.

I do not have anything to say really....pretty damn speachless over all of the information to glean from all of these posts. Even the fever/flame topic has been fun the watch....

By the way.....Don, thanks for your support....I didn't want to post that thanks on the flaming thread, it is burning hard without me jumping in. I have been using PJ's post (the one she wanted to be a bed time story to end the flames) though to help me get to sleep at night, thanks PJ, it may not have stopped the flames, but, I sleep like a baby now... ;)

All of you have been so pleasing to read.....thanks to you all....even the flamers..... ::)

BC the EC

Don_Williams

Hi BC,
I'm very happy if anything I say can help you at all. When I started RVing, I didn't have a computer and there weren't very many books available on the subject.
I did so many things wrong and made so many mistakes - I did over a couple hundred picture targets before my wife (my tasker) started covering the back of the target side. I kept getting data from both sides, lol! That's not very conducive to learning, when you spend all you time trying to RV two separate things.

If I can help you with anything RV-related - meditation, setting up good protocols by yourself, ways to do outbounders, etc. - just let me know. I'd like to see people just getting into RV have an easier time than I did.
Best Regards,
Don

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
>>seriously though, this is great stuff......the problem that I have now is that I am fighting off depression. Yes, depression, due to the fact that I do not have the time to practice more RV.....aaaahhhhhhh I did e-mail timelord/Tunde to request if I could trade a few cats or even an old poodle for some more time. >>

HI BC,

hmm well it a double edged sword unfortunately.
I know what you mean :) I remember during my
6 months online training with TDS i found i just could
not find the time to do anymore that 3 sessions a week
and even that seemed like hard labour at times
and it showed somewhat in my sessions.

Today i have more time but its come at a price.
One thing i would suggest is alllocate time for *YOURSELF* where you know that is purely your
time for Rv and disconnect yourself from the outside world during that time. Look forward to that time
with passion and if you dont feel like doing it ..dont.

The more you start hitting targets the more
you will want to RV even when you have the
off RV days as well.You learn more form that
that the hits actualy)

So really you need to make time, cut out the TV,
and other distractions. Iam lucky in that i can
RV in my Bath tub ;D so that gives me the opportunity
to Rv everyday if i want but its different for every one else i guess especially with the demands of modern living.

Peace,
Tunde