RVing Without A Partner

TeaLady

Hello everyone, this is a great discussion board ... I love reading the threads here!

A little background about me - I am a graduate of The Silva Method, also formally known as Silva Mind Control. It's a 2-4 weekend course (I can't remember exactly how many weekends it took me to graduate, it was so long ago ... I finished in 1985).

It is a series of techniques that were developed by Jose Silva in the 1950s-60s (I believe that date is correct) - where we learned to go to "level" - which is a state of deep relaxation, which then freed our mind up to operate using it's capacity at an optimum level.

In Silva one develops a Laboratory in their 'minds eye' where they can do many things having to do with lots of different situations, some with the assistance of counselors developed by the Silva graduate ... some of the Silva techniques seem to relate to RVing.

The very last exercise that we did in the course was that we paired up and each person wrote down three names on a sheet of paper. Then one name was selected by the person who was to be the person holding the target name and the other person was to try to attempt to describe the target that was on that piece of paper held by their partner.

Part of the technique required that the person attempting to name the person did so verbally and did so in a stream of consciousness manner ... and the person holding the target could only give positive encouragement by saying yes and nodding their head even though the info. that the person may be stating may have nothing to do with the target written on the piece of paper. This positive encouragement was given to all comments so that the continuation of the verbalization in the stream of consciousness would not be hindered.

I did very well on this task scoring 98% which was a shock to me and my partner also did very well scoring in the mid-nineties - this was for all 3 targets. (Our scoring system scored negative and positive statements as related to the accuracy of the target if I remember correctly.) I do remember on one of the targets that I had I just blurted out that this is your dad. OK, how did I score? and my partner said "You're right!" ... with a shocked look on her face. Then she gave me another target and I was at a loss at first, something didn't feel right ... but I still did the stream of consciousness rambling and felt that it was a missing person that was diseased and it turned out to be her missing dog!

But enough about The Silva Method - except to tell you that if you take Silva your Remote Viewing can be improved, I'm sure of it!

This is what I have been doing for the past 4 nights and I have had 4 hits ... (I’m still in shock because I haven't gone to level for many years! I realize that my accuracy cannot stay at this leve.)

Right before I have gone to bed, I go to level (which basically means that I go into a state of deep relaxation) ... and during this state I proceed with targeting "in my minds eye", what will be the first photograph that I see on the Internet the next day when I sign on to a stock photo site. So, I am trying to see this photo that is already on this website that I am going to click on ... the next day ...

Then, I am careful to develop "in my mind" the very first image(s) that I start to get ... and after I have a pretty good idea how to sketch the image ... I open my eyes, cut on the lights and sketch the image.

When I wake up the next morning I go to google and search Stock Images and then click on one of the sites at random.

I have 3 times just got 1 image on the webpage and it was a hit/nailed ... then this morning I got 6 images but the image that I drew was there totally and positively among the 6 images.

So, can this be considered in fact RVing without a partner? ...when I ask the computer for an image that I will see the next morning? ... then draw it ... and then I wake up and find the image the next morning? Is the computer my partner? Anybody tried this?

Have any of you tried any experiments with RVing over the internet with partners? (I am talking about outside of a formal Internet classroom setting).

I realize I have a whole lot to learn, especially the science and terminlogy - but I do believe that I have my innate ability that will help me.

I am searching for information solo ... my friends, boyfriend and family think that I am totally nuts! :-/ So it is nice to have found you all on this site.

Cheers to all!

W

wizopeva

So, can this be considered in fact RVing without a partner? ...when I ask the computer for an image that I will see the next morning? ... then draw it ... and then I wake up and find the image the next morning? Is the computer my partner? Anybody tried this?

Many rvers work without a partner. Many of us get our targets from rv websites like that of HRVG.org. THe advantage is that rv targets are often selected to have lots of variety plus no knowledge about the target is available until after one clicks on the link. THe situation you describe sounds similar. It really doesn't matter when you go and look at the photo (aka feedback). You can do it right away or in the morning. But it is often suggested that getting feedback sooner makes it easier to go back through the session, compare it to the feedback, and then remember what you were thinking and why you made the decisions you did.

Have any of you tried any experiments with RVing over the internet with partners? (I am talking about outside of a formal Internet classroom setting).

I think most rvers get targets from other rvers from time to time. It really doesn't matter where the targets come from as long as you trust the source.

I am searching for information solo ... my friends, boyfriend and family think that I am totally nuts!  :-/ So it is nice to have found you all on this site.

Cheers to all!

That's a rather common prob amoung rvers. I don't often go talking about it to everyone cuz they'll just think I'm cracked. ANyway, welcome to TKR and have fun!
-E

TeaLady

Thank you so much for the reply Eva and especially thanks for the HRVG.org site.

Thanks also for the welcome!

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Hi TeaLady,

I am a graduate of The Silva Method
I know several people who learned Silva, and who appear to be pretty good psychically. The primary diff besides methodology (which varies in RV) is that Silva is very seldom done non-blind.

You might try RVtargets.com as well--they have something like 5000 targets there and you can have the system randomly generate one for you.

It's good that you're doing these precog.

So, can this be considered in fact RVing without a partner?
Because it's psychic functioning done physically double-blind, in a planned session, and has feedback, and isn't using a 'witness' (meaning, tarot cards or bones or tea leaves or whatever), then it technically qualifies as RV.

Is the computer my partner?
LOL! That's an angle I never thought of. ;-)

I've tried it sure, even when I work with my physical practice pool, most the sessions I do ahead of reaching in and grabbing the envelope at the top of the zipped bag, or I have my little girl go get me one for feedback when I finish the session. This removes any potential issues with subtle memories associated with the envelopes. I also have a small RV program a PhD friend gave me and I usually generate the target after the session with that as well.

Have any of you tried any experiments with RVing over the internet with partners?
I haven't personally. I don't find the internet to be a perfect situation for RV in a way; I like being able to write with my hands, and take my own time on things.

I am searching for information solo ... my friends, boyfriend and family think that I am totally nuts!  :-/ So it is nice to have found you all on this site.
It's that way for lots of people--if not most of them!--with a serious interest in RV. Glad you found us. :)

PJ