• TKR Chat Monday nights: 8pm PT 11pm ET 4am GMT here in the chat room. Also: Mission tasking has resumed in the dojo. Tasks close 7pm Monday nights.

rw?

Daisy999

I got intrested in remoteviewing since a experience with a medium. The medium told me things in my life that i was going to do or was going to happen and ewerything was true to the detail.
สมัครufabet1688
I don't know that person or the methods she was using but it was wery efective.First i got spooked out but now i'm intrested in learning this my self.
I used to be a hard core atheist and thought bad of theese things.But now i opened my eyes so to say.The question is that is it possible for me to learn rw?

I have very hard time to relax and got problems with much anxiety.Is there any possibility to learn rw if you only at the most can be "semi relaxed" even after "meditation" etc..Cause im not gonna give up

easyly on this thing is there any methods that you don't have to bee so relaxed?

mscir

Do you have any interest in meditation, to reduce anxiety and feel better, and possibly make it easier to 'tune in to' or 'be with' your intuition? Meditation helped me relax a lot, and there are all sorts of meditation for you to sample, to see if you like one that works for you.

Last edited:

jrb

The good news is that you do not necessarily have to meditate or be in a meditative state in order to remote view, depending on the methodology.

Paul H. Smith, who teaches a very formal method of Controlled Remote Viewing, seems to believe that the "cool down" or need to meditate and relax ahead of viewing is somewhat of a crutch. In an "Eight Martinis" interview, he said:

Do you use any meditation techniques, practice martial arts or anything else you can share with developing remote viewers that you feel helps you with your remote viewing processes & practices?
Back when I was an official military remote viewer I developed the bad habit of doing a “cool down” before every session. For me, cool down was laying down and physically relaxing while listening through my headphones to AC/DC, Bon Jovi, U2, Rainbow, and some country and folk that all had an inspiring beat to it. But I recommend folks don’t get in the habit of needing a cool down. If you don’t get dependent on it, you don’t need it. Otherwise, the closest I get to meditation is when I’m hiking in the great outdoors; or when confronted with an intellectual puzzle, I pause to focus all my attention on it.
Now, there are plenty of other remote viewing luminaries and teachers who will disagree and will say that meditation is the most important thing you can do to improve remote viewing. There are others who will link specific brain wave types in the mind with remote viewing.

To these I say, "pfaugh." When skeptics and shadowy government types came to check out the early remote viewing program, they were invited to try themselves. According to Russell Targ and Hal Puthoff's writings (and similar stories from the military program's staff), the visitors would usually have a personal experience and success at a first time remote viewing. This would then cause them to view the program with less hostility and more favor.

I doubt that these visitors were all well-practiced with meditation.

No reports I've read about Ingo Swann or Pat Price describe them locking themselves in a room with the lights out for an hour, listening to binaural beats or activating chakras before remote viewing. I've seen recordings of Hella Hammid viewing with Targ asking questions, in a lighted room. Her responses seem dreamy but she is clearly not asleep or in a particularly trance-like state.

I will concede that meditation has for millennia been associated with development of superhuman abilities and connections to the other, but so far as remote viewing is concerned, it doesn't seem to be a definitive requirement.

On the other hand, your meeting with a medium doesn't have much to do with remote viewing either. Remote viewing is not dependent on channeling or receiving insight from spirits.

My credentials on the topic: none.

Cheers.