S1 Ideograms' Repetition

S1 Ideograms' Repetition

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

photon

Hi all,

As a newcomer I'd like to thank you for the great forum!

The question that bothers me: is there an established rule for the ideograms repetition during S1?
(Should they be repeated exactly N number of times or not?)

Thank you for the help!

PatMcDonald

Depends on the return of A data really - it depends on each target and each session.

If I've got no data after my third repitition above decoding the ideogram's shape and form then I'll generally stop and retry at a later time.

More rarely, sometimes I'm just getting AOL and I know it (SCWERL, or "squirrel", Stray Cat Wrecking Everything Running Loose). That's nearly always a bad cool down - I'm not "in the zone", operating close or at theta levels of relaxed, can-do focus.

If I'm getting some extra data after 3 or more that feels harmonic, ie "true", then I'll carry on.

So typically I'll do 3 or more but that's not to say every time I get some data from it - maybe 90% of the time or more, I'm OK with stage 1.

I have carried on with targets without that but I'm never happy if I feel the initial data was badly done (I have included all the B data and rejected all the A initial data - a very silly thing to do).

There is no firm hard rule about number of repetitions of the ideogram. (Maybe someone advises/teaches same, but if so they are in the minority.)

In the TDS method, which I trained in, you do three scans, starting each one with an ideogram. Three different aspects of the target/objective. And you can also take the TRN (target reference number) and produce an ideogram at other times during the session if you want. It's up to the viewer.

I take the TRN several times even during an ARV session.

I've seen many other sessions by viewers trained in a variety of methods where the viewer takes the TRN at various times during a session.

Cheers,
Jon

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
I use ideograms only as 'anchors.' Sometimes at the start of the session but only as a way of sort of making contact or grounding, not for the A: B: purpose of some formal methodologies. I do them at any time during the session just depending on whether I feel like 'grounding' for it.

I let the 'feel while doing it' be an impression I might record, and of course some things I do know just from shape what it likely represents, but I never "assume" based on an ideogram, and (of course, at least, it's also taught this way formally) I don't let my following data be influenced by it. This is less because of it possibly being wrong (whether wrong or right, I still don't want my following data influenced by it, as I consider each data-point its own), as because there are nearly always multiple major gestalts in any target but a few anyway. Plus during my previous ideogram obsession I had many that weren't in the standard set usually taught.

You can do ideograms in your head, I am guessing that the nervous system can be rerouted to imagination for that since it works, one of the weirdest things ever but it really does.

You can design ideograms for yourself that are based on anything, including the table of elements, concepts, time-eras, etc. It is not required these be limited to major gestalts, although for new viewers it might be better to keep it as simple as possible for awhile.

PJ

mscir

I'm an abject beginner, so fwiw, my experience is similar to what previous posters said, i keep repeating all of stage 1 - drawing the ideogram and doing the A and B steps - over and over until I get information that 'feels' right. Today it took me two to six times per target during a practice session. After the sixth time for one target the information started to 'fit together' and the target became surprisingly clear.
Something you might consider: I read about giving myself a suggestion 15 min's prior to the session (whatever you think will help your conscious/sub-conscious/spirit cooperate well). I found this gem in Daz's book Remote Viewing Dialogs. I also meditate for a few minutes right before the session, both of those really help me to settle into it.