Seeking how to get started info

Lisa

I've read about remote viewing for a while, even attended a couple of presentations about remote viewing and spoke at length with David Morehouse. I can't be away for an extended period of time right now to attend any rv workshops. Can anyone give me some information on how to get started -- or -- can anyone recommend someone in the greater Boston area who teaches remote viewing -- someone who is for real?

Thanks,

Lisa

waterway

Lisa,

Glad to have you here, keep us posted on your progress, please.

I do not know about instruction in the Boston area, so I defer to others there. But a good place to read some information on RV is located at:

http://www.firedocs.com/remoteviewing/index.cfm

.... and of course any of the other links listed at this site will be informative.

Good luck in your education.

Lisa

Thanks, I've been checking that out, it's great...but still would like to find something in the Boston area sometime soon.

Lisa

Ebullient

I advise doing whatever you can to attend Dave Morehouse's trainings. He is such an extraordinary teacher. I found the experience well worth the time and money spent.

W

wizopeva

When I first started, I just closed my eyes and gave it a try. It was fun experimenting and careful observation of my results, along with a few concepts I picked up from rv mailing lists, did teach me a lot. For guidelines to specific methods, one can use the links under "Free methods" to the left of the this board.
-E

Lisa

Thanks, Ebullient and Eva, for your respnses.

I wish wish wish I could attend a Morehouse workshop, but I have a 19-month old!

I'll have to start with things I can do at home, or find something close to this area.

Lisa

EricT

Lisa-

I would highly recommend prior to paying for an expensive course, to do alot of reading. Joe McMoneagles "Remote Viewing Secrets" is a great starter, to see what you are getting into. Plus, you're hitting the web, another great source of info.

I have a 2.5year old myself, so I sympathize with the need to have this be on your own time. Not to negate the training programs out there- but I think you would get alot more out of such a program if you did a little reading a practice on your own first. And who knows, you might be so successful, you may not need the expen$ive training!

EricT