solar flares,storms and RV

toknow

OK...I admit it, I may just be looking for a way to make myself feel better,but, does anyone have any thoughts,data, or enthusiastic speculation relating to the effects(if any) of solar flares on the receptivity of RVers?
I heard we were being bombarded with quite a "storm" as of last evening,though admittedly, I've been off target a lot in the past couple of days! :p

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com
OK...I admit it, I may just be looking for a way to make myself feel better...........I've been off target a lot in the past couple of days! :p
me too.... :-/ :p

But, it sounds like a good notion, nonetheless....I have been rereading Joes books lately and he does mention that RV is more about control of mind rather than receptivity contained therein. Maybe the solar stuff affects our minds ability to focus, but, the receptivity is still there. I know, sounds like 6-one, half-dozen-the-other. ;)

Joe's mention of sidereal time and such seems to lean towards these types of notions too. hhhhmmmmm

It is all such a mystery....

EcTzu

toknow

I am SO in the dark...glad I'm not completely alone though! ;)
What I mean, seriously, is about the whole Joe thing...I haven't read ANY books,and now, I'm wondering if tomorrow will be too late, or will I find a space still available for one more at the Rhine this February. I would LOVE to go! I should have read about this when I first noticed the thread, but alas, not knowing who Joe M. is, I didn't see the hurry.
I'll be sure to pick up a copy of his book asap. That may give me some real help I suppose.
Reading his comments about people learning the wrong stuff, and how detrimental it can be to your development has me a little anxious.
I'm sure that will help...worrying.
I wonder if anyone else can shed some light on this topic? I sort of already felt that solar flares did nothing to efect RV. I mean, if you can "be there" across time,through bad weather,etc,whats a little extra sunshine?! ;D
Thanks Energycritter,toknow

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Hiya toknow,

You don't need to have read anything at all of him to go to Rhine. And if you want to go you better call now because they'll be out of spots soon. (I didn't even post this on the various RV email lists--I knew it'd fill up all on its own just with Rhine's mention and Benton posting it here.)

You're in the galleries, you're DOing it, that already makes you more qualified than people who might have read books but are NOT doing it (I don't mean anywhere HERE :) I mean possible others attending). It'll be a blast I bet!

Re: solar stuff. The research so far has suggested that the heavier the solar action, the lower the tested psi results. Other research has suggested even more pointedly that Local Sidereal Time is measurably correlated. And some psychics say that when there is a mass CME period they just suck and they don't even bother during that. But you know, I just can't worry about that stuff too much. Like thinking one needs the perfect room or lucky tie or total quiet or whatever, I think even though there CAN be things which affect a session (from LST to the birds being too loud outside the window), if I were to put off viewing for everything that COULD potentially lower my results, I would never view. I do well enough at denial, avoidance, et al. without any additional excuses required. ::)

PJ

larrywojo

toknow... DUDE... relax! 8)

You're an OFFICIAL Remote Viewer now (official beenie-propeller cap is in the mail, along with the secret decoder ring!).

We are all an integral part of our Universe. To me, that's what this is all about. Having a little dip in your data due to solar flares? Think of it as the Universe ringing the recess bell, and giving you a chance to go outside and play. A purpose for everything, and everything for a purpose.

Personally, I'll grasp at any straw that'll give me an "out" for weak data (Or being too "busy" or just plain lazy about getting around to a session).

Yeah, THAT'S it! I psychic-ally knew them mean ol' solar flares were coming, and that 'splains my laxidasical non-sessioning week. Yup... that's my story, and I'm a-stickin' to it!

lazy ol' larrywojo ;)

toknow

Ok, I'm relaxed! 8)

Well, not really, the more I take a look at finances and travel time, well...I'll have to hear all about the sessions with Joe from y'all! I was hoping for a bit of surendippity, but now I believe that was finding this sight a couple of weeks ago.
I've been so interested in RV for years and just didn't(and don't) have the cash to pay for some of these workshops(though this w.s. w/ Joe is fantastically priced!), so to do a web check again and find TKR, well, things feel pretty good right now. I'm having so much fun!
PJ, thanks for the data on solar flares and sidereal time...but I will try on any old day and at any time too.
Where can I find more info on sidereal time and it's effects on psi and also, perhaps some explanations of your protocols, how/what you basically follow? I like to read, but I LOVE that you all are open to "listening" with that inner ear and that you aren't tight-a** rule makers/followers either!
Talk to you soon...I'll be working on my code breaking skills and getting out the WD-40 so my propeller will spin REAL FAST!! ;D toknow

larrywojo

Ahhh, toknow...

'member how you checked into how much dukats Joe's thing would cost you?

And you were bummed?

Try it again. (just trust me on this one).

larrywojo ::) (shhhhhhh....)

larrywojo

...and here's a link to your very own Local Sidereal Time calculator.

LST works. Guaranteed.

http://www.jgiesen.de/astro/astroJS/siderealClock/

Just4fun

when you have fun, you can do amazing things !
'member how you checked into how much dukats Joe's thing would cost you?

And you were bummed?

Try it again. (just trust me on this one).

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....:D reading this brought a quick flashback of the TV program of long ago called "The Millionaire" (anyone remember it?)

You'll have to let us know toknow (that was awkward :p )

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Isn't that sweet. He still has that page I made him in like 1997-8. He has a diff design on the rest of the site now I think. He won kudos as the only client--let alone scientist type--ever to request the color scheme option of purple. :) PJ

toknow

Hey there...sorry so long in responding to this.

As for how much moola it was going to cost including air fare/hotel stay etc...well, doesn't matter on this end for now, beacuse I called again and swapped messages with Doc Sally S. and they are all filled up.
However, I'm putting my name on the waiting list for a possible second workshop to be offered with Mr.McMoneagle.
I can tell by the posts hat I'll be missing some interesting commraderie, but I DO excpect to be updated with all the tech and some of the sillier stuff too. Just be sure you don't get too interested in those bars because I'd think your viewing coould be seriously compromised! You can always have a party when you get home to celebrate your successes 8)
Snow is crazy here, and the wind...B-r-r-r-r-r-r!...but if I lose power and miss these last two playoff games today,things could really get ugly around here! Cross your fingers for me will you ;)
toknow

Just4fun

when you have fun, you can do amazing things !
Sorry how the RRC turned out for you toknow :'(

Just be sure you don't get too interested in those bars because I'd think your viewing coould be seriously compromised!
hmmmm...don't know if I agree with that...it's the ONLY time I ever get to 'see' those pink elephants ya hear so much about ;D

For sure, upon return, we will dish the dirt ::)

It would have been fun to meet you, but that's what 'the next time' is for right?

You said the snow word...sounds like you live on the East coast . I'm in Eagle country and this snow has prempted EVERYTHING not having to do with this game...like it was special or something LOL If you lose power, the worst that will happen is that you will then be Amish ;)