`Somebody Else Is On The Moon`

Marv_Darley

Staff member
I`ve had a bee in my bonnet about moon bases/activity for a while now (due to several blind RV sessions by myself describing lifeforms, buildings, machines etc up there).

As such I eagerly devoured Penetration and quickly got hold of a hardback copy of Leonard's Somebody Else Is On The Moon where they`ve got photos, dammit, real life photos of alien mining activity up on the moon for Chrissakes!!! :eek:

Only...I`m buggered if I can spot them. Sure there's a couple of interesting shapes and the odd dust cloud or two plus some nifty tracks that make me go hmmm but other than that I`m not all that impressed. :-/

Maybe it's photo quality. Maybe it's my eyes. I don`t know. I must have spent hours now trying to overlay Leonard's sketches of the X-drones and the super-rigs etc onto what I assume to be the correct section of the photographs but still I`m left feeling a little flat. Disappointed, even. :'(

Anyone else out there read this book and seen the photos? What are your thoughts?

Marv ???

Joe_Black

Not seen it yet, want to. Remember alot of the stuff in his images will no longer be there, they move stuff alot.
One RV'er I talked to said his session data before 2003 gets alien activity but after that they finished mining and left.

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Hi Joe. I mean in the actual photos Leonard holds up as concrete proof of the aliens' presence in the book as it was published...certainly nothing there that makes me do that glugga-glugga-glugga double-take face shake that they do in the Warner Bros cartoons.

Have a look yourself...some of the photos are here at these sites...

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_7.htm

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_8.htm

My interest in this book stems largely from the fact that Ingo Swann (in Penetration) claims to have mysteriously been sent a copy of Somebody Else Is On The Moon by way of feedback after his moon viewings, going on to get extremely excited at the fact that many of his sketches matched Leonard's.

My problem with this is that Leonard's sketches don`t really seem to correlate with anything other than some vaguely discernible half-shapes amidst a thousand other vaguely discernible half-shapes on the moon's surface. Certainly nothing there to make one's eyes boing out on stalks.

Hence Ingo's feedback (one could argue) is rather shabby. Unless (and I`m hoping somewhere out there will post up and prove me wrong) there are better quality versions of these photos (and/or others) that seal the deal.

Marv :-/

R

rvguy

Hey Marv you're in luck. C2C is having a show this week on this very subject! It will be Wed. night/morning. The topic is, "The Living Moon: Photos of Cities & Mining Operations". The guest is John Lear. Check it out:

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/01/17.html

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
guys guys guys ;)

For the best photo and analysis on those anomalies
check out David Hatcher Childress's EXTRATERESTRIAL ARCHAEOLOGY. The abundance of the lunar structures he
identifies in the book not just about the moon but other
moons in the solar system is shocking and confirms some
of the claims Ingo makes in his book.

Also PJ found an incredible link to a story a few years ago
about a man who was shown hi resolution blow up
photos hidden away at NASA of the moon.

If anyone still has that link pls post

T

Joe_Black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fRjk3U6OjA&mode=related&search=

ok video. wouldn't go along with everything it says.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Dont know if you guys know this but Paul Smith recently discussed on art bell how he was tasked with the moon by Ingo and was shocked to find structures and alot of stuff on the moon.

I know what Marv is saying about the images in the book - i too find them hard but it was the 70's and in paperback books I fear the quality of detail was severley compramised.

all the best...

Daz

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Dont know if you guys know this but Paul Smith recently discussed on art bell how he was tasked with the moon by Ingo and was shocked to find structures and alot of stuff on the moon.Daz

Interesting,
I rememeber an interview Paul and Gabs gave on renese
some years back and he said he was tasked by Ed Dames on
moon targets and did not place much faith in those sessions.

What he didnt say was he was tasked by Ingo on moon structures which I find puzzling.
Daz do you have a link to that coast to coast show
or a recording of it ?

cheers

T

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
I have it on mp3 i can share with you.

daz

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
The problem is the work done that in that era had the tasker sitting 3 feet across the table, which certainly makes me feel iffy about legitimacy.

However, modern sessions done doubleblind on the moon often turn up that sort of thing.

Then again, if y'all recall the Mars Sessions done on one of the early missions, that had quite a bit of interesting stuff too.

http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/rv/galleries/PeanutGallery_Missions.cfm?MT=1733

I find the moon stuff incredibly intriguing.

LD

Staff member
Don't forget the Mars "Home Plate" Mission!

http://www.dojopsi.com/tkr/rv/galleries/PeanutGallery_Missions.cfm?MT=24169

That one was weird. I kept getting conflicting impressions of ruins and an advanced civilization. Figures the target would turn out to be a pile of rocks LOL.

makult

Hy!

I hope, this is not a wrong place for this news:The NASA plan is real??? ???

http://www.niburu.nl/index.php?articleID=21129

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, the minute I heard that I nearly spit up my drink!

In addition to wantonly -- even "openly and egregariously" -- violating international treaties regarding the moon by doing this, there is the not so small issue that nearly anybody who can read and isn't brainwashed knows that there are people living in and above the moon and apparently they have been since before our recorded history.

And the government knows more than anybody. So this led me to wonder, "Why would they up and decide to do something like that??"

If the booster from the first rocket in the 60's made the moon "ring like a bell" (it's basically hollow it appears and was used as a ship of sorts way before our time), imagine what this bomb will make it do.

Better yet, if it's been mined out so the crust is a little thin in places, it could cause some serious geological damage.

(I might add that the modern remake of the movie "the time machine" is worth watching in relation to this. They decided to bomb the moon to improve some things for their terraforming -- and broke up the moon, part of which came hurtling toward earth and essentially annihilated nearly all life on earth for eons.)

So when you think about it, if
1. We feel sure the government knows that someone else owns that property,
2. That someone else is known to have technology way better than ours,
3. We're going to go bomb their property,

Then you have to wonder what the possible motives and outcomes might be. Wildly hypothesizing:

* We actually want them to blow up our craft?? That wouldn't make sense. That's just useless and wasting money.

* We want them to react to our bombing their moon? If so, what possible reason here?

-- We want them to declare war on us? Or come settle-in to our leadership?
-- Someone in charge has been required to do this "so they can" declare war, in alleged retaliation?
-- We hope someone 'else' will defend us from 'them' or that this will provoke party A which will provoke party B?

Or just that some outcome results in our "discovering" that "there is intelligent life" there "officially"?

(Like because someone SAYS hey don't blow up our moon, or someone "nearly" retaliated but forgave us for 'not knowing', or "the measured effects of the explosion indicated it's hollow and artificial", or choose some other possibility.)

No matter what the case, this just doesn't seem good. We let our paid for finished rockets sit and rust once we realized there was life there, but then a few decades later we're just going to drop a bomb there?

Funny how NASA just became the Air Force a little more forcibly and nobody seems to have noticed.

PJ

NSA

You might want to check out this book

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d.html/278-3534917-3871343?is=l&a=1842931326

psilentone

Please tell me you are joking. Bomb the moon? The same moon whos gravity rules our oceans and balances our bodies? Come on now. Please tell me that no one in this world is that stupid. Please tell me that no one in this or any country would offer to PAY for that bomb. OK the jig is up you can tell me you are kidding right? Please... ::)

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
As an amazing and allegedly unconnected coincidence, recent news-rumor has it that NASA "may" have "found" the original moon films that were "lost"! Yes really, just now!