Check out Mike Bara's new Book

Ancient+Aliens+on+Moon-Full.jpg

suspect_0

Mike Bara talk on C2C - Mike talks about Ingo Swann among other things

<interview begins around half way through the show>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TMFl_XrsxQ

O

OXO

We read Penetration this week.. Mind Blown. I really think Ingo was onto something, and I'm slightly disappointed he didn't take it further.

Here is a Looong article, but very comprehensive in covering the subject.

http://www.2012connect.com/profiles/blogs/the-matrix-and-the-moon

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Prepare to be shocked ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKnRjAWjh4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

What the heck is happening on the moon's surface ?
Giant bio-Mechanical automated Dragon like machines?

That would make a great target if someone hasn't already viewed it.

tbone

China is sending an unmanned lander to the moon this year.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_CHINA_SPACE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-08-28-08-55-46

Mycroft

tbone said:
China is sending an unmanned lander to the moon this year.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/A/AS_CHINA_SPACE?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2013-08-28-08-55-46
This is why NAZA went on a witch hunt trying to find every last speck of "looney rock", going so far as to arrest the wife of a deceased astronaut trying to get enough coin to live out her days.

The truth is when they sent this stuff around to all the colleges back in the 60's and 70's they just used USPS and no special couriers, within 10 years half of it was unaccounted for. It wasn't until the last 10 years when labs were laughing at the "looney rock" because it was NOT what NAZA said it was.

Now they've really got to be worried. If the Chinese can pull this of only to prove the missions 45 years ago were a hoax.
"The Chang'e 3 and another lander will remain on the moon's surface, although China plans to follow those with landers that will return to Earth with samples."

Mycroft

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
41i7O1v75VL._SY445_.jpg

New book from Timothy Good to be published in December - Already on my Christmas wish list 8)

Full description for Earth: An Alien Enterprise

This fascinating new volume tells the story of contact between aliens and humans from all across the globe, dating back to 1932, including meetings with military personnel and American presidents such as Eisenhower and Kennedy. For the first time, a former member of MI6 reveals her conversation with Neil Armstrong at a NASA conference, when he confirmed that there were "other" spacecraft on the Moon when Apollo 11 landed in 1969. Armstrong also confirmed that the CIA was behind the cover-up. In a further admission in December 2012, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev revealed that "the president of Russia is given a special top secret folder [that] in its entirety contains information about aliens who have visited our planet. Along with this, the president is given a report of the Special Service that exercises control over aliens in our country. I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic."

Review quote
I have the highest regard for Good's absolute integrity, his determination and skill as a researcher, and his wide and detailed knowledge of the UFO experience. --Lord Hill-Norton, former Chairman of the NATO Military Committee

Earth - An Alien Enterprise focuses on unpublished or little-known contacts with aliens, the infiltration thereof, and Earth’s top-secret liaison programmes which have led to reverse-engineered spacecraft utilizing alien technology - the better to assist us in dealing with a serious threat from certain alien species

• Genuine photographs of aliens and their craft
  • A crashed alien craft and bodies stored in the US Capitol building in 1939
  • Contacts with military personnel and pre-arranged meetings with Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy
  • Over 100 witnesses encounter two landed flying discs in a London suburb
  • A US Air Force pilot studies a crashed alien disc on the Mexican border
  • Territorial Army soldiers observe two aliens in Scotland
  • NATO special forces shown film of a crashed alien craft and survivor
  • Injured aliens cared for by military personnel in the US and UK
  • US Army forces shoot down alien space craft in Germany
  • Mass contacts in Italy and other countries, including with scientists, university professors,
    lawyers, military experts, a Catholic historian, an aerospace journalist and pilots,
    some of whom were taught by aliens how to fly their craft
  • Visits to alien bases described in detail
  • New evidence suggesting the probability of Christ’s alien origin
  • Numerous encounters around the world with gigantic craft, including one seen over
    Cambridge by a well-known British journalist and his family, and mile-long cigar-shaped
    objects observed from two airliners
  • NASA used as a cover for the real space programme, run by USAF Space Command
    with its own shuttle fleet and a long-established base on the Moon
  • Witnesses testify to demonstrations of US-built craft, plus information provided
    by a Washington journalist on propulsion technology
  • Sinister abductions in the Solomon Islands and Puerto Rico, and an Australian
    case yielding DNA proof of alien involvement
  • Henry Kissinger’s long-standing role in the alien situation
  • Anglo-American special forces encounter a UFO in Norfolk
  • Top-secret treaties with aliens in exchange for technology
  • Extensive details of alien anatomy and customs
  • The alleged abduction of a US Army Chief of Staff
  • The conflict between different groups of aliens, including disturbing
    details of a long-term hybridization programme to colonize Earth

Mycroft

NASA used as a cover for the real space programme, run by USAF Space Command

This I would buy, but there is no way they used a Saturn V rocket to go to the Moon, there is absolutely no way, it didn't have enough thrust.

As for the rest, it really isn't as much a stretch as it is an historical fact. I myself saw a huge cigar shaped UFO over 35 years ago and another one like the one that held up air traffic in China in 2010, only 10 days earlier.

Oh, and I'll throw in one more thing that will p*ss off some people, the reason why the Nazis got better technology from the aliens is because they agreed not to use the nuclear weapons they already had invented years before the US.

Mycroft

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Tunde said:
41i7O1v75VL._SY445_.jpg

New book from Timothy Good to be published in December - Already on my Christmas wish list 8)

Full description for Earth: An Alien Enterprise

This fascinating new volume tells the story of contact between aliens and humans from all across the globe, dating back to 1932, including meetings with military personnel and American presidents such as Eisenhower and Kennedy. For the first time, a former member of MI6 reveals her conversation with Neil Armstrong at a NASA conference, when he confirmed that there were "other" spacecraft on the Moon when Apollo 11 landed in 1969. Armstrong also confirmed that the CIA was behind the cover-up. In a further admission in December 2012, Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev revealed that "the president of Russia is given a special top secret folder [that] in its entirety contains information about aliens who have visited our planet. Along with this, the president is given a report of the Special Service that exercises control over aliens in our country. I will not tell you how many of them are among us because it may cause panic."

Review quote
I have the highest regard for Good's absolute integrity, his determination and skill as a researcher, and his wide and detailed knowledge of the UFO experience. --Lord Hill-Norton, former Chairman of the NATO Military Committee

Earth - An Alien Enterprise focuses on unpublished or little-known contacts with aliens, the infiltration thereof, and Earth’s top-secret liaison programmes which have led to reverse-engineered spacecraft utilizing alien technology - the better to assist us in dealing with a serious threat from certain alien species

• Genuine photographs of aliens and their craft
  • A crashed alien craft and bodies stored in the US Capitol building in 1939
  • Contacts with military personnel and pre-arranged meetings with Presidents Eisenhower and Kennedy
  • Over 100 witnesses encounter two landed flying discs in a London suburb
  • A US Air Force pilot studies a crashed alien disc on the Mexican border
  • Territorial Army soldiers observe two aliens in Scotland
  • NATO special forces shown film of a crashed alien craft and survivor
  • Injured aliens cared for by military personnel in the US and UK
  • US Army forces shoot down alien space craft in Germany
  • Mass contacts in Italy and other countries, including with scientists, university professors,
    lawyers, military experts, a Catholic historian, an aerospace journalist and pilots,
    some of whom were taught by aliens how to fly their craft
  • Visits to alien bases described in detail
  • New evidence suggesting the probability of Christ’s alien origin
  • Numerous encounters around the world with gigantic craft, including one seen over
    Cambridge by a well-known British journalist and his family, and mile-long cigar-shaped
    objects observed from two airliners
  • NASA used as a cover for the real space programme, run by USAF Space Command
  • Witnesses testify to demonstrations of US-built craft, plus information provided
    by a Washington journalist on propulsion technology
  • Sinister abductions in the Solomon Islands and Puerto Rico, and an Australian
    case yielding DNA proof of alien involvement
  • Henry Kissinger’s long-standing role in the alien situation
  • Anglo-American special forces encounter a UFO in Norfolk
  • Top-secret treaties with aliens in exchange for technology
  • Extensive details of alien anatomy and customs
  • The alleged abduction of a US Army Chief of Staff
  • The conflict between different groups of aliens, including disturbing
    details of a long-term hybridization programme to colonize Earth

Just got my copy through the mail and wow its a beast of a book packed with new info - looking forward to reading this over the next few weeks - Also picked up two other books which look very cool, including larry Dossey's "The Power Of Premonitions - How knowing the future can shape our lives"

tbone

Triangular shape found on the moon.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/researcher-finds-image-mysterious-object-moon-article-1.1584079

suspect_0

Objects caught flying past moon on live feed camera :eek:

http://www.disclose.tv/news/Fleets_Of_UFOs_Pass_In_Front_Of_Moon_On_Live_Cam/103095

Thanks, T; I found it quite interesting. Wish they had clearer images though! Most of the imagery does not go beyond Richard Hoagland's fuzzy images from 25 years ago. Maybe the Chinese or whoever else is going up there will provide some definitive images.

Towards the end the film mentions William Rutledge and the videos that are online about a supposed "Apollo 20". What do you think of the Rutledge story and videos, Tunde?

I note there was another Rutledge, Harley, who was a professor of astronomy. He studied UFO's and even the Wikipedia entry leaves standing that some of the UFO's appeared to react in concert with human movement.

There is an article in today's Oakland Tribune about release of Project Blue Book info - it's even on the front page But "Paranoia" is in the title. Another pooh-poohing article by the mainstream media. I'm going to email the author.

Jon

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Jon K said:
Thanks, T; I found it quite interesting. Wish they had clearer images though! Most of the imagery does not go beyond Richard Hoagland's fuzzy images from 25 years ago. Maybe the Chinese or whoever else is going up there will provide some definitive images.

Towards the end the film mentions William Rutledge and the videos that are online about a supposed "Apollo 20". What do you think of the Rutledge story and videos, Tunde?

Hi Jon

The Rutledge stuff looks beyond fake. Which IMO devalues the rest of the documentary. The images of the structures though I find highly unusual not because of what they may be but why they are so blurry in the first place. Obviously they have better quality images than the crap we see posted so where are they? It's because of silly blurred images that I didn't include these in the forthcoming book.

Hopefully NASA or some other space agency will published high res images we can finally use as credible feedback worthy of remote viewing. The testimony of those who had seen these high res images I thought was the highlight of the show. There's definitely something up there.

T

Thanks, T.

I did take a look at this...which in 11 minutes effectively debunks "William Rutledge's" "Apollo 20" videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIEo1MmlCzI

Jon