Sorry for adding to the clutter, But I need help.

GhostX

Bo Staff
Hi, I'm new to this and I'm still not sure how this whole remote viewing thing is supposed to work. I would really like to learn how to do it, how does everyone else RV? I believe in all this 100% as well as astral projection and being psychic.

Joe_Black

Re: Sorry for adding to the clutter, But I need he

Why do you believe in this 100%? what evidence do you possess? Just like the sound of it?

GhostX

Bo Staff

From everything I have read, I cant not believe in it.

W

wizopeva

Hi, I'm new to this and I'm still not sure how this whole remote viewing thing is supposed to work.

Heh heh heh, actually neither are we! We only know it does and that certain things, like lots of practice, seem to facilitate the skill. There are no magic answers though. You have to practice getting in touch with your inner self. Trial and error, see what works and what doesn't. Each person is unique.
-E

morgan

yup. how this works it a little more complicated than "how do you do this". Suggest you practice remote viewing and gather insight into the subjective process. everyone develops their own theories over time as to how this works.

Rocheleh

If you believe in "all this 100%", you are bound to get sorely disappointed. Many of the figures in RV-land make outrageous but completely unfounded claims.

As for the "how does everyone else RV" part, I suggest you go to www.rvgalleries.com and check it out. ;)

GhostX

Bo Staff

I clicked on the link but I'm not sure what to do on that page.

Joe_S

find the peanut gallery and look at the practice sessions Ghost.
click on the eye shaped things under the names.

Joe_S

try logging into the galleries and pasting this link
http://www.sciencehorizon.com/TKR/G/peanuts.cfm?ft=pgs

GhostX

Bo Staff

Hmmmm, well, If I thought I was confused before about remote viewing, I'm really confused now. I don't get the gallerys at all... The only information it gave me on the object was the date...I think. Am I supposed to tell them what I think it is by looking at the date? ???

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~

Hi Ghost

Any discussion on any aspect of Remote viewing is huge...
We could all post all day and still not cover your main concerns.

How about we start this way ~ you tell us all that you understand about Remote Viewing so far. Your doing this will allow us to see the areas where you need the most information first. FIRST is key Ghost...no point in over loading you with information you are not ready for...only causes more confusion.

Be specific in your post about what you know so far and then we'll jump in and help where we can.

Once you do a few sessions, the experience in and of itself will show you how, basically, it is just so simple...really. However, there is much to discuss about understanding the data you receive and how to fine tune things. Honest, to begin isn't hard.

Am I supposed to tell them what I think it is by looking at the date?
No...there are no clues given in any manner. The date has nothing to do with anything other than the date being just that...the current date.

Finding your way around the galleries and how to use them will take you a little time getting used to things...but again, doing this 2-3 times, it will be easy. There is a lot of help built into the software to guide you along the process of getting a target assigned and posting it into the galleries.

The 'tell them' isn't really telling anyone....no one is waiting or listening lol. You are simply transferring (telling) via typed text the impressions/sensations you received while doing your viewing session.

GhostX

Bo Staff

Well, there are animated tutorials on that sight but now that I think about it they never really told me how to RV. What I did learn is what you could do with RV but everything else is pretty foggy. I'm ADD so I can't focus on one thing that well, I don't know if this is a disadvantage for me or not.

larrywojo

Hi GhostX-dude...

Well, there are animated tutorials on that sight but now that I think about it they never really told me how to RV.

Yeah, (*snicker*) and they won't either... unless you start forking over some dough-reh-me. ;)

Look... Go to the (Peanut) Galleries, figure out how to START a session, and get one going.

Then, imagine somebody holding up a manilla envelope with an 8x10" photo in it (which is essentially what the Galleries do for us).

All you have to do is DESCRIBE the photo - Colors, Textures, Smells, Tastes, Sounds, Temperatures, Dimensions... Even draw a nice little doodle of a thingy you 'get a feeling about'. (Let it all come from absolutely nowhere, with absolutely ZERO confidence that it's "Right"). (And go ahead... ask me: "Well, how the heck do I do THAT?!" Go on... I dare you ::)).

Lastly, after you're done, check your "feedback" (The photo revealed) for similarities.

Feel free to chime in, fellow TreKeR's... sound about right?

Good Luck, Dude...
larrywojo ;D

P.S. You now owe us a bazillion dollars. ;)

Holyman

find the peanut gallery and look at the practice sessions Ghost.
click on the eye shaped things under the names.
Out of all the practice sessions i have viewed i have only seen 1 that was fairly accurate. and it wasnt much.

EricT

Holyman-

Either you didnt look very hard - as I have seen some incredible work in there myself, also represented on the side scrolling flash deal on the galleries homepage complete with IDs so you can look up the sessions yourself - or your trying to induce some sort of flamewar. I cant really tell. But I encourage you to take another look, there have been some great sessions done in the practice gallery.

Eric

Holyman

Holyman-

Either you didnt look very hard - as I have seen some incredible work in there myself, ...

Eric

ok, ive seen at least 30.
point me to one that you consider good work.please

Marv_Darley

Staff member

Hello, Holyman. An interesting stance you`re taking...I`m assuming from your other recent posts regarding the worth of certain RV teachers that you`re fully familiar with the field and that your comment regarding the Galleries is in no way a questioning of the reality of Remote Viewing itself.

If so, I can only assume that your comments are posted in a spirit of mild provocation. Not necessarily a bad thing, in my opinion...I`m sure criticism such as this will result in better sessions for many viewers, should they (like myself) thrive on the throwing down of gauntlets such as these.

I`d like to probe your definition of a `good` session, if I may. Since signing up at TKR two months ago I`ve witnessed some fantastic hits flowing down the Gallery board, from a variety of different viewers. Obviously the Practice Gallery is set up for just that...practice...and so it goes without saying that the sessions you find there will be those submitted by viewers in the earlier stages of RV development (apologies if I`m mis-representing anyone here), viewers intent on experimenting with different RVing structures etc. Of course the preponderence of sessions found there will be those falling below the high standards that I suspect you entertain. The fruits of practice, in other words.

Still, there are some gems, some uncut diamonds...look harder.
Failing that, check out the Missions Gallery. I`ve seen some gobsmacking sessions there. One that springs to mind is the `Object on Mars` mission...some great work done by the viewers involved.

Finally, an invitation to have a look at some of the 8 or so sessions I`ve done myself. There are two or three in there that I`d class as `good`...I`ll be interested in the degree to which you disagree. (There are a couple of howlers for you to enjoy as well, bless `em.)

Regards,

Marv

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~

Hello, Holyman. An interesting stance you`re taking...
I`d like to probe your definition of a `good` session, if I may.
Marv

Practice is just that....practice. An effort to maintain skills already achieved as well as to develop and strengthen new or better ones through experimentation. "Practice" will produce errors as well as success...this is my definition in this instance.

I've certainly not read all the sessions...not by a long shot, but I HAVE read many that are impressive to one degree or another when you consider any viewer has a hundred kabillion kazillion variables of which they could write down in their sessions. That SO MANY get data that actually applies to the target is beyond chance.

I will say this ~ I personally have difficulty when I read the more symbolic sessions rather than the straight out literal ones. I have to dig deeper into my associative imagination to flesh out the meanings and I'm not especially good at this...for my own sessions as well as anyone else's.

I come across sessions where people are eeewwwwing and ahhhhing about it and frankly, I read again and again and come away with HUH?...no way was that even close...or geez, people are stretching to 'make it work better' or for viewer encouragment....but again, this is my perception.

The galleries are full of all kinds of results - from 'right on, direct hit' to 'never in a million years'. So you found 30 that you consider, gauged by your criterion, to be worthwhile and or on target. Well, 30 is still 30....and those 30 were beyond chance, again considering all the variables that a viewer could have reported on.

I'd like to know your criterion for session analysis...an aspect I've been trying to learn more about (BTW PJ, thanks for those Stargate links)