Stage 4  - Quantitative Lines and Binaries

R

rvguy

Hello all. Has anyone out there used Quantitative Lines or Binaries during thier Stage 4's? They seem a lot like dowsing and could be very useful in narrow down numerical values. I'm just wondering, if you've used these techniques, how successful (e.g. accurate) were they for you? Thanks.

SkyeT

I'm very rusty on my CRV, but I don't recall that things like timelines or other measures of increment are done in Stage 4. I have done timelines and suchlike and they do work. You can dowse them. As I recall, I used the probing with pencil approach. The right spot does feel different from the rest of the line. I was never taught a way of using a technique like this for binaries (except ARV which obviously works well).

Dowsing is great. Highly recommend it.

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
Re: Stage 4 - Quantitative Lines and Binaries

RV Guy, this kind of thing refers to pen-created structures used for witness, mapping, timeline, or decision nexus (depending on the structure).

To put it in plain english: You can simply draw yourself charts or lines of various kinds, and use that to "get a feel for" where something is on it, which amounts to dowsing the paper, the ink, in some fashion most the time.

Somewhere, I once wrote an article on mental structures created for dowsing purposes. For example, I visualize a circle, and it is either hollow for 'no/none/won't happen' or it is full for 'yes/exists/will happen'. This is not an ideal example but it'll do. I visualize total darkness like a curtain, and then I ask the question, and throw open the curtain to see what it looks like. I only have a fraction of an instant to see it before my mind's imagination and memory kick in. That is a form of dowsing for a binary decision. I didn't use paper for that. But it amounts to the same thing. You can draw anything you want as a 'map', whether for yes/no or measure or the human body or whatever, and use that to quantify a measure, a time/date, a decision point, whatever you need. Make your own tools on paper. Then make them in your head. Then you can view like Joe and everyone will think it's "just natural" because you don't spend an hour writing junk down. ;-)

As a last note, Skye is correct. Stage 4 in formal CRV -- and at least the versions of TRV and SRV I learned back in the dark ages -- does not contain any of these things. These are tools. Analytical and troubleshooting tools are found in Stage 5, and most the more intuitive tools such as modeling are in Stage 6. Dowsing is not technically RV but as a tool is often taught either in Stage 5 or Stage 6 (depending on the trainer).