target cueing

gramster

i use cues like "describe this location" then i have the target in an envelope and im blind to it of course, but what about a cue like "describe the goal or objectives of these people" would that work to?

Jen

I don't think you use cues... generally you ask permission. That's what I think anyway...

Jen

gramster

yeah asking permission is good but if your not blind to whoever is your accessing i would think that would create alot of issues with imagination.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
gramster,
you have to be careful here in what you ask.
first do you feel its ethical to enter the mind of another human being without permission?
Also is it legal or against their basic human rights - would you be OK if it were you on the receiving end?

daz

Jen

I'm not talking about RVing either so my answer was out of context too. Sorry about that - my comment was quite rude really.

I think it may be rude (impolite?) to enter someone elses space with out permission. But I don't think it an error or (impolite?) to meet someone and get to know them - as in relationship/friendship.

Out of relationship/friendship then information of all different levels may be freely shared but then you have the 'personal confidentiality' thing. How much of that information, received through a genuine relationship, are you willing to share? And have you received permission from that contact (whoever/whatever they may be) to share any information at all?

Also... what are the... 'consequences' to those involved, if you do share said information?

My biggest question is ... why do you want to know what you want to know?

Jen

daz

Staff member
Do what you want but don't talk about it!
I totally agree here - until an ethical code is created.
I'm asked by the Police to break human rights by tracking killers and entering their mind and thoughts.
They are more than happy to do this if it gets the job done - but noone wants to talk about it.

Daz

Mycroft

Daz said:
I'm asked by the Police to break human rights by tracking killers and entering their mind and thoughts.

I've been so tempted to make a perp walk out in front of a bus, the thing holding me back is he might be holding the hand of his next victim.

Mycroft

gramster

im not trying to go around infiltrating peoples mind im not evil but a skill such as that could be put to use for good .i don't have any applications in mind at the moment but i don't need to yet of course you would want to practice with someone willing to let you first before it could be utilized effectivly . im sure you could think of a use but for example some rv targets can be difficult because they are on the move with mental access you could get a better understanding of there next location .

daz

Staff member
no offence but you're discussing a taboo, add to this that your a newbie and I doubt anyone will answer you. You're going to have to read some of the books I'm afraid.

Daz

Glyn

gramster said:
i use cues like "describe this location" then i have the target in an envelope and im blind to it of course, but what about a cue like "describe the goal or objectives of these people" would that work to?

Hi gramster,

I think that 'describe the goal or objectives of these people' would be quite reasonable. Basically you need to experiment with your own tasking processes to see what works for you, as we are all different, and there does not seem to be a catch-all.

Make sure you have some feedback available though, or you will not know if you were right.

Glyn

katzenhai2

Ambassador
Describe the uppermost thoughts of <name of person> (about <your name>)
Later in the session retask yourself what objectives the person have etc. Works quite well.

Glenda

Good luck on your $$$ quest. I just enjoy RVing, and I think people should basically leave each other alone, mind their own business, and be friendly. You do what you want I guess. Not around me though. You sound young. I'm not.

Jen

G'day Gramster,

I don’t target people as such – I just want to find them psychically to get to know them. Not everyone is able to understand what it is to be asked permission so for me, to visit anyone, is basically a hit or miss type thing.

However, having said that, I’m amazed at how they do the travelling in the movies and on tv shows cause it’s a lot like doing the ‘tunnel’ thing. It kind of spooked me to see it for the first time in the movie ‘contact’ and ‘Stargate’ – they’re the first ones I saw where I remember feeling a little spooked in that someone does the same as me.

It’s still only ‘kinda’ like that – I think the best likeness of it is Avatar. The tree system? That’s closest of them all.

I don’t ‘cue’ I simply ‘want to’ and so... do. It’s easier to connect with someone when there’s not a lot going on in my environment but sometimes we can be on a ‘standby’ type basis (if that even makes any sense) so that we don’t have to do the whole ‘start up’ thing again.

I feel so stupid saying this stuff – it sounds so bloomin silly. I’m squirming in my chair now and I’m in McDonalds for the WiFi so it’s really weird.

If you want to have a go at linking or connecting (or whatever it may be called) then you can practice on me if you like. Can’t guarantee anything but it might be fun to give it a go.

In other words – if you’re game then I’m game. If it (our games) become uncomfortable on my end, I will stop immediately. They are the terms. You will not find me again if/when that happens.

Ok?

Cheers... Jen

katzenhai2

Ambassador
If you can find someone who will pay you enough money to get a million dollar please tell me.
The repetition is a problem in RV.