Telepathy How LSD, mescaline and other hallucinogens enhance your psychic powers

Mycroft

People get too excited about 'drugs', too many are just destroying themselves trying escape or have a wild experience. Others have a reverence for the teaching plants and what they can provide. Look to the Shamans of old, treat the preparation and experience with reverence. Have a purpose in mind beside the quick fix which is a temporary illusion. Work toward the real thing that can totally change your life and where you see yourself in the universe.

From my missives.

Particularly the last line.

The spirit molecule has several variants:
DMT is a functional analog and structural analog of other psychedelic tryptamines such as O-Acetylpsilocin (4-AcO-DMT), 5-MeO-DMT, bufotenin (5-HO-DMT), psilocybin (4-PO-DMT), and psilocin (4-HO-DMT).

And yes 5-MeO-DMT will increase your RV ability but only long after the experience has worn off and the body and mind have had a chance to reflect.

I'm not trying to dissuade anyone from the experiences in tbone's article, only providing a stepping stone after those experiences. Remember though there is risk, even considerable risk which increases the further you explore. You owe it to yourself to learn as much as you can and prepare before heading down this path.

Mycroft

tbone

I think you are correct. I kind of respect things like ayahuasca, where there is an intense price to pay (vomiting and the like) for the insight you get. Just so it isn't some trippy, feel good short cut to enlightenment. Even Stanislov Grof's Holotropic Breathing came with the price of intense vomiting.
Maybe it is just some perverse internal feeling that true wisdom only comes at a price.

Although I do seem to recall (although I haven't been able to find it again), a tale about a Buddist monk trying hemisync and commenting something to the effect of the western world had found a way to do in minutes what he had trained for decades to do. I think it was related by Joe Mcmoneagle or Robert Monroe but I haven't been able to find it in their books when I skim them looking for it.

Mycroft

Ha ha, yeah it could have been either one of them. Lyn Buchanan was known to have said something about these young people don't want to spend the time to learn how to meditate, they do a chain drive meditation using binaurals. Sounds funny but, I understood exactly what he meant.

Sure wish another movie would come out like Suspect Zero!

Mycroft