Telepathy terror, how to prevent it

Vinko

Telepathic person with no life

I am Telepathic person , Telepathy terror. I am probably only one person in the world with this kind of telepathy.

I can exchange voice messages with people using telepathy , I can exchange video with other people,
I can exchange smell and bad and good filings with people around, people can move
muscles on my body from distance and much more.
And all messages from me are transmitted to big number of people so I am a Mental Radio.

I am stalked day and night by dirty sh-it perverts.
Problem is that they turned this to my bitter nightmare.
I am stalked day and night by dirty sh-it perverts.
Nightmare that costs me over 10 Years of my life in poverty and misery and the biggest problem they are
playing making show, show in which I am going through most bizarre and cruel misery.

I do not know how much can it cost to employee someone for 10 Years 15 hours a day.
That make incredible 50 000 working hours , how much can it cost and how
could someone collect such amount of money for such purpose.

Terror:
1. I am Software developer and i have to focus on my work but he is spending all day long talking to me
15-17 hours a day and he is using tactics of psycho terror, usually used on war prisoners in concentration camps
in Bosnia. He wake me up any time in the night just to psycho break me.

2. Diarrhea problem. He can move muscles in my stomach and he do it all the time, he is in distance of few kilometer day and
night and terrorizing my stomach. He or group of shit perverts is working
day and night around me on it.
At the end my stomach is really not working and I have eating problems and
can get diarrhea. I am getting to look similar to war prisoner.
He like to watch me go to the toilet and he talk to me all the time when I sit in the

3. Stalking and no privacy. He is stalking on me day and night , in shower, toilet, when doing my
intimacy things and more. He has no respect for privacy. Dirty perverts.

4. He is trying to get me into fight with some people.
Also to create conflict and if it no work then they can pay someone to go more direct on me or to attack on me.
Once they paid some mad alcoholic to attack me, on the next place they arrange people to provoke me and do
some things against me but I give them problems on they own field but they called police on me.

Is it anyone there who know how to prevent this telepathic terror? Medicine , metal shield or what?

Right, maybe some of students or doctors is interesting to work with me, also make an experiment.
He/She is going to get knowladge about how this work and maybe find something new , and I can maybe
get help in how to protect me of stalkers.
I do not understand how this comunication works, how are brain wawes transmited.
It should be possible to build a room that could protect me of stalkers.

I was thinking that I could be interesting for students / profesors becouse I could be one person
on the Earth than can response to telepathy 100% correct. I never found informations for any other
person that can do it to 100%, some can use it for few percentage of accurancy.

Belive or not I am sure you can get 100% corect transmision with me.
Very soon you can comunicate with me better than using Skype.
Comunication works up to few kilometer.
I hope there is someone that wants to work with me.
If yes send en E-mail.

Please help!

Vinko Rajic

PatMcDonald

Vinko said:
I am probably only one person in the world with this kind of telepathy.

I can exchange voice messages with people using telepathy , I can exchange video with other people,
I can exchange smell and bad and good filings with people around, people can move
muscles on my body from distance and much more.
Logically, you cannot be the ONLY person with this kind of telepathy if you believe that other people are affecting you in these ways.

Vinko said:
1. I am Software developer and i have to focus on my work but he is spending all day long talking to me
15-17 hours a day and he is using tactics of psycho terror, usually used on war prisoners in concentration camps
in Bosnia. He wake me up any time in the night just to psycho break me.
Vinko, if you ARE a software developer, then it could be that your web addresses are loaded with malware. Why should anyone trust you to click on that link?

I will assume that you are genuine in your beliefs though. But I think your beliefs are mistakes.

How you see and feel the world depends on past experience. If you have experienced terrror and pain and victimisation, then it must seem obvious that terror and pain and victimisation are a part of your life.

They are a part of your PAST, maybe. Much fear and terror has happened in that part of the world.

I will not condemn you, as I do not know you.

But I do pity you. You seem very sensitive and seem to be suffering from your experiences.

All I can recommend to you is to seek out the people who care, and seek inspiration from art and theatre and culture. Especially music.

I think music, dancing, and having a good time are ways to balance the terror and fear that is also a part of the world.

I think that your real "enemy" is yourself. You seem at war with yourself, that your body isn't really under your conscious control, and that is why you are having problems.

Being human is realising that none of us is really in "control" of ourselves. Rather, we have to learn how to regulate our bodies' needs, to give it care and attention at regular times.

Otherwise, the body rebels.

That is my honest opinion on your post.

Glenda

This was a tough one. I thought the reply was well thought out and nice. Professional. My two cents, or one.

plodder

--sometimes things that may sound really far-out to some can probably have some truth to them. It's hard to really know. I would hate to be in a quandry that was very difficult to describe to others without sounding really wild and inviting doubt. On the other hand, so many of us in life have been played for fools at earlier periods in our own lives when we trusted too much, so it's easy to understand feeling doubtful or guarded about unusual claims.

Mycroft

I have the Practical Guide to Psychic Self Defense by Denning & Phillips sitting right beside me on my reading table. Even I have been the target of strong willed people who are psychic vampires and have the ability to activate pain caused in this life and prior lives. I am sure there are better books on the subject but I bought it only for the one purpose, the column of light meditation.

It is hard to explain this type of activity and how it can even be done. To say a psychic vampire did it would be an over simplification, I know the who and the what, I simply don't have another pronoun to assign to a person like this.

Basically I activated the column of light shield listed in this book and other esoteric writings every time I went to sleep for many months. Most of the time I was asleep when the activity occurred and one time during visiting hours at a funeral.

Not really practical for most folk yet, I had a fellow shaman remove the energy entity from my back where the pain was caused. After two years the pain has not reoccurred.

It has only been a few weeks since I've done the tower of light meditation last. I'd heard about it and used it over 20 years ago but saw it in a book and was so impressed I bought the book only for that meditation.

There are certainly better books and other cures out there. I've been contacted several times in the last couple of years for similar maladies. As I saw it most people were simply having a difficult time becoming grounded in who they are or their philosophy and unable to make friendships with those immediately available to them.

The first thing a person should do is relinquish all properties that may be shared or in common with the other individual if known. The fewer entanglements a person has with the other one the less likely they will be to exert control.

Mycroft

Joe_Black

The are special drugs that can these voices, you need to go see a clinical psychatrist and tell them about this.

Abstract_1dea

If it helps, I hope this is the one Mycroft was talking about:

I found this at http://www.spiritual.com.au/articles/psychics_mediums/psychic_attack2_uk.htm

If it is not, I would like to read it. Just reading this one changed my surrounding and It would leem to be beneficial anyway.

The Tower of Light Exercise.
Protection against psychic attack
1. Stand erect, feet shoulder-width, arms at your sides, breathing evenly and deeply.
2. Progressively relax your entire body starting from the top of your head working slowly down to the bottoms of your feet.
3. Mentally visualize that you are surrounded by a long ellipsoid of intense, bright blue light that extends 9 inches outwardly from every point on the surface of your body.
4. Continue to maintain this image and visualize a globe of brilliant white light above (but not touching) your head. The globe is inside of your bright blue aura.
5. Concentrate on this bright white globe so that it becomes brighter, glowing white like burning magnesium.
6. Keep both images of the bright blue aura and the brilliant white globe and mentally aspire to the highest standards of morality, good, and love that you can.
7. Next, feel the white globe showering you with glittering white light filled with silver sparkles. This white light should permeate your entire being, coursing vibrantly through you.
8. The outer shell of your aura should be an intense bright blue filled with the vibrant, sparkling white light. Concentrate on this complete image as long as you can, fully believing in its reality. Feel your outer auric shell as a hard, sharply defined blue as you feel blissful and alert.
9. As you close, let the image fade slowly while believing that it is not fading from reality.

Thank you Mycroft

Mycroft

Yes, very nearly the same.

Check it out the whole thing is viewable from page 45.
http://www.amazon.com/Llewellyn-Practical-Psychic-Self-Defense-Llewelyn/dp/0875421903#reader_0875421903

The single most important thing is this whole book is viewable for free!

Jump to it by searching on tower of light.

You're welcome!

Mycroft