The 5th Wave

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
On the movie the 5th wave one of the teenagers confesses that he was a hybrid alien , unaware of his alien side of his mind , till the aliens arrive and wake up the residual dna of all the hybrids there on our Planet Earth and that gets me to wondering what if all the latent dna in our systems within our bodies were to become "aware", to wake up so to speak ? the historys of countless generations coming into our memories, like animals that have instincts , geese that fly for migrations. Monarchs butterfly that fly thousands of miles for their migrations ?
What is the inate knowledge within steering them to where ever they are going and in the right directions.

An ant with perfect order and heirarchry , brain size would seem not to matter, apparently.
Other movies as well refer to this awakening process , in the movie dune , a sleeper has awakened ! in that movie the genetic code is awakened via chemical process , the blood of the worm.

In these works of fiction , one might wonder , the idea of genetic code awakening has some basis , some origin process , even in the bible the tree of knowledge, the fruit of the tree (was it a nutrient?) apparently this woke up the minds of the consumers , making them self aware, and this genetic code (or curse) handed down to generation to generation what other dormant dna might we have , waiting for some process some sort of activation, what could it be ? Is it an event , a virus, a chemical process, is it an meditation process ?
The prophet, the medicine men, the gurus, the monks?

What inner voice did they wake up?, does rv touch this theorectical mode? even partially? , i wonder at what inate abilities if any are within us right now? .. just waiting to be "awakened" ...

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting questions Sonny.

In my own jungian-shamanic-whatTheHellIsThis metaphysics, there's been two really powerful 'awakening from within' themes over time. Well maybe three.

1 - Components of Self. Others in the western world people here might be familiar with (e.g. Jung, Ram Dass, Bob Monroe) have talked about this, though I think the art makes it clear the east is more familiar with it (e.g. a statue with 7 sets of arms or faces/heads represents a 7-fold self/soul). Basically becoming aware that you seem to be composed of a whole number of 'identities' all of which have personalities. Part of 'inner work' is gradually getting them to have a positive relationship with each other and you. Whether that work is seen as "psychology" (individuation, in the Jung model) or mysticism is really just up to the philosophy. Humans frame it however they want.

This could be "personification" of the subconscious, of course, but it is complete enough, sudden enough, and historically present enough, that I suspect there is more to it (or to be more precise, that if it is that, there is something more profound and biological which is triggering that sudden happening). And according to these parts of me at least, "it's supposed to be seamless." By which they meant, I might be having individual conversations (usually debates, heh) with them as individuals or blends, but MOST people, it's just "part of them," their experience. A part of them they didn't realize was present but now clearly is.

I suspect whether someone sees that as metaphysical vs. alien depends on the model. I mean it's possible that you could introduce personX to some part of themselves they don't know yet, and maybe one guy considers it holy, and another psychic, and another possessive/bad, and another just psychology, and another alien. Maybe it's just perspective. Is anything foreign 'alien'? But once it's part of us isn't it then innately 'human'? But maybe our definition/scope/limits on what IS 'human' are the real problem... :)

It's actually morning for me. I hope this is making sense, it's the first thing I've typed today and I may still be a bit asleep. :)

2 - Kundalini, which in this explanation, refers to an inherent part of the self which is also a fundamental underlying energy of the body. There is a 'nexus' point which is that band-of-powerful-energy's presence in the body, and they call that a chakra. For my experiences, the topic has more depth than most of what I hear in the West. I have a long boring page with my perspective here.). Anyway, in various practices this energy is encouraged to rise throughout the body to distribute that massive energy to the rest of you -- and which is believed to bring 'divine awareness' to each part (and so basically "enlightenment" once it is the whole-part permanently).

Again this could be, basically, the body of the human collectively-anthropomorphizing a cellular change of some kind, and I say this not because I don't believe it is both "metaphysically and physically real" (plenty of experience with it to know it is), but because I think most of this stuff can be both -- both biological (e.g. your liver), and spiritual or metaphysical (e.g. your liver has a personality, and you could probably name him Fred and have a conversation with him if you were so inclined).

This energy is fundamentally "transformative." DNA used to be thought of as unchanging but now it's clear it is not -- but science is in its infancy with the topic so we don't know the spectrum of what can trigger change and how. So perhaps whatever is going on in (2) above is a DNA trigger, either the cause or the result.

3. The Holy Guardian Angel or Atman or Higher Self or the personal-Christ -- same thing with diff names depending on your philosophical model. The spark of the divine within the self. This has a "personality" and one can come to know that divine-light with a profound personal relationship. I hesitate on this one to consider it something woken up in the person, only because eventually one realizes it is not part of you, but rather, you are part of IT. But I have to include it on the list of things evoked from a person, because there is a certain... faculty or capacity in the human that seems to need to develop or be present in order for this to be a conscious thing for the individual. That part could be genetically designed or biologically triggered or whatever.

So I'd say there are at least those 2-3 things that are a known part of human experience, around the world and throughout time, which we usually associate with either psychology, mysticism or religion, but given these things can be (#2 in particular, but all 3 in various ways) very literally physically-experienced (and can be seemingly permanent in result), it seems possible this might be a kind of DNA thing -- something encoded within us that is triggered or awakened.

Maybe the alien framework is just the next cultural step -- in other words, we had religion and mysticism; then culturally some rejected that for science; but science can't touch or measure the depth of human experience and sadly many involved with it cannot even allow for it or recognize it either; so people who have that depth of experience, but still cannot accept the mystic/religious models, may be choosing 'aliens' which seeming allow for a blend of those things in a new way. But maybe, you know, it's the same thing as always, just with a different label.

Back in the early-mid 90's when I was having a lot of very weird metaphysical experiences, I thought a lot about the whole alien topic and there was a lot of "downloading" type experiences that made me wonder "what for?" like at some point was some bell in the sky gonna ring and suddenly I'd realize or know something? I still have no idea. And unless my offspring get it (it's possible) I still don't see what the point of those experiences was. Or perhaps that was just my 'interpretation' of something which wasn't that, or was some "analogy" for that -- and may have been subconscious/biological all along (with or without any 'alien' intervention).

The problem with applying RV to any of this is that I'm not sure that any of this is as... discretely separate as things need to be to have any single answer/truth at all. Sometimes, about this stuff, you could ask a question, and there are 9 possible answers, and 5 are right, 2 are partly-right, 1 is utterly wrong, and 1 is not even applicable.

The idea in viewing is that there is a relatively specific question (unless it is merely a 'describe' request), and the data collection process is answering it. But there kinda needs to BE an 'answer' -- which usually means a rather "singular" (though it can be complex) answer.

I mean, you can ask a question and get a gradual "understanding" (or ROTE as Bob Monroe called them, that rolls out in you but may take awhile to assimilate and understand). Alas much is likely to be ineffable and the rest highly affected by translation. But that would be, essentially, mysticism... not Remote Viewing. :) Right?

PJ

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
Thanks for that reply PJ ! so good to see you here, um I like the mysticism answer myself !

Dr Strange comes out in November (another comic book hero, ((of mine) it will be interesting to see how his awakening takes place, in yet another thought provoking movie.)

I remember Marv once had a target (describe Superman) in which I described a fly looking in a mirror flying back and forth, and looking in the mirror, my summary of that session could be, that maybe we are all super in our reflections?

That was rv , at least I think it was.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Howdy Sonny,

Dr Strange comes out in November (another comic book hero, ((of mine) it will be interesting to see how his awakening takes place, in yet another thought provoking movie.)
I'm still all hoppy happy because the newest Star Trek is out. It'll be the first movie I've been able to "go see" in the theatre for like 2 years or something. Love ST!

I never did the comic book thing -- I don't know why but that is so much more common to boys than girls in our culture -- so most of the Marvel heroes movies are totally new to me. I was astounded that my best friend knew the backstory for everyone in the X-Men for example, but of course, they had a whole history long before the movie!

I remember Marv once had a target (describe Superman) in which I described a fly looking in a mirror flying back and forth, and looking in the mirror, my summary of that session could be, that maybe we are all super in our reflections?

That was rv , at least I think it was.
Well your tasking and protocol was RV.

As for interpreting your results,

Either it was RV and your session was utterly wrong, or it was mysticism and it was inherently right, subject to your ability to properly understand and assimilate it of course. :D ;D :D ;D

It can definitely be both. Maybe most things are!

PJ