• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Third Eye Spies

Hi this is Lance Mungia, the director/producer with Russell Targ of the new Remote Viewing documentary feature coming out to ITunes and other online platforms Feb 26th. I just wanted to post a thread here to let you know about the film and to answer any questions you may have. We need all the support we can get to make the film’s release to the world as big as possible. I’ve spent four years on the project and Russell Targ has spent his life bringing us Remote Viewing so I am really hoping for your support in watching the film and sharing it.

Here is the trailer on YouTube and you can preorder the film now at Third Eye Spies.com.

Please share and again I’m happy to talk about our journey making the film and interviewing all the great pioneers of remote viewing, feel free to hit me up with any topics or questions.

Thanks Cairo. There's lots and lots of bonus material on the film coming at my youtube channel. Check out this very cool real time remote viewing I just posted with Gail Hayssen and Russell Targ monitoring. Please subscribe if you like the vids, I'll be doing a few a week with material that is additional to what is in the film. I have hundreds of hours of stuff I am itching to share with you.

Hi this is Lance Mungia, the director/producer with Russell Targ of the new Remote Viewing documentary feature coming out to ITunes and other online platforms Feb 26th. I just wanted to post a thread here to let you know about the film and to answer any questions you may have.
Hi.... I've just watched the second video you posted on this topic, and I have one major problem.
- RV is a way to operationalize extra-sensorial abilities, a switch to make then work towards a specif goal, get information on a specif target.
- But different people have diferent abilities... and not all people will get specific visual information from the target, some may see but others will hear (thoughts or actual people talking), sense, feel, smell and who knows what more. (and some will have two or more of those abilities combined)

- Are you blocking non visual abilities in your viewers? Or are you only choosing viewers that only can see?
- And why are you doing any of those things?

Last edited: