Three New Books by Dr. Angela T Smith

Angelatsmith

Headline Books and Triangulum Publishing have been hard at work publishing Angela Smith's new books.

2014: Voices from the Cosmos: Headline Books. Available on Amazon as large soft cover or on Kindle. Signed copies available from Angela. mindwiseconsulting@gmail.com. Email for cost and other information.

2016: SEER: 30 Years of Remote Viewing....and Counting. Available on Amazon as soft cover or on Kindle. Signed copies available from Angela at email above.

2016: Remote Perceptions: 2nd Edition. Originally published 1998. Updated and revised. Original Foreword by Ingo Swann. Soon to be available on Amazon as soft cover or on Kindle. Signed copies will be available from Angela.

2016: Diary of an Abduction: 2nd Edition. Originally published 2001. Updated and Revised. Soon to be available on Amazon in softcover and Kindle. Signed copies will be available from Angela.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
Good to see you getting your stuff to Kindle Angela!

I almost never read physical books anymore. That's sad in a way but now that I'm old enough to be a bit blind up close, readers that let me so easily vary font size etc. really help.

Hope you are doing well over there!

PJ