TKR EURO 2012 Project

Red_Star

Well you guys deserve to win after doing four sessions on it, I just did one ;D.
And I lost on the soccer pool, oh well ::)

Thanks for the full info on the tasks, that's rare.
So this is the part where some of you winners donate some $$$ to the site to keep it running right? ;D ;D
Or you simply post more predictions on betting events here for free, so I can leech the info of RVers hardwork while doing nothing at all myself and make some $$$ ;D ;D just kidding.

Great job on the predictions.

Tunde

"Keep Moving Forward"
Well done guys - Italy were not expected to even reach the semi finals so IMO this was a good prediction.

T

katzenhai2

Ambassador
If you have the money you can win big - if not...
Alex - get real. Not everybody here can spend thousands per bet.

AlexDiC

Mr. 0: We continue to have success or I wouldn't continue doing it.

I spent about a year training 30 or so new viewers.

We constantly work to improve the RV protocols and develop strategies how to wager profitably.

This sports wagering is in an effort to perfect the system so we can expand the practice to a wider scope of future events.

AlexDiC

katz: You are suggesting that I'm NOT realistic. You're right, I miss judged the audience. We take our research and work very seriously and professionally.

So I guess the $10 and $20 dollar wagering is just RV for fun, like a hobby.

Isn't it interesting the member prior to your post is so quick to challenge, as to say, 'earning $50k is no big deal, everyone does that once.. what have you done lately?' I would say, it's really non sense, RV people say, yeah prove it. Then you prove it and they say, yeah, no big deal, prove it again.

Wasn't it you, Katz that said get back to me when you have 100 data points? I know that's non sense as well. Should I show you the 100 data point, I suspect you are most likely to still not believe it and want some type of proof. Why would I make the effort to prove anything to anyone. It's really is a fools task, but I try to share what we have learned. Seems, no one really wants to learn, they want to protect what they think they know and have.. it's only natural. I experienced the same thing year ago in college getting degree in geology.

We have very dedicated and skilled viewers that take their work very seriously. I believe most of the viewer in my group plan on, or have already made this their financial career. It's work, but we all enjoy doing it and being part of developing this RV application.. the prospects of expanding the application is exciting.

AlexDiC

Katz... it was you, I just checked.. I think we are nearly 100 predictions now.. A little ahead of the Jan 2014 schedule, since we went to 5 days a week.. We are over 90% picking winning teams.

suspect_0

AlexDiC said:
katz: You are suggesting that I'm NOT realistic. You're right, I miss judged the audience. We take our research and work very seriously and professionally.

So I guess the $10 and $20 dollar wagering is just RV for fun, like a hobby.

Isn't it interesting the member prior to your post is so quick to challenge, as to say, 'earning $50k is no big deal, everyone does that once.. what have you done lately?' I would say, it's really non sense, RV people say, yeah prove it. Then you prove it and they say, yeah, no big deal, prove it again.

Wasn't it you, Katz that said get back to me when you have 100 data points? I know that's non sense as well. Should I show you the 100 data point, I suspect you are most likely to still not believe it and want some type of proof. Why would I make the effort to prove anything to anyone. It's really is a fools task, but I try to share what we have learned. Seems, no one really wants to learn, they want to protect what they think they know and have.. it's only natural. I experienced the same thing year ago in college getting degree in geology.

We have very dedicated and skilled viewers that take their work very seriously. I believe most of the viewer in my group plan on, or have already made this their financial career. It's work, but we all enjoy doing it and being part of developing this RV application.. the prospects of expanding the application is exciting.
Relax Alex,
We know RV works but if your gonna start making claims that it is possible to win thousands on a regular basis you do realize you must show the proof behind such claims. Yes those wins were impressive but pro gamblers make similar amounts everyday. What can RV offer that is not already being done by regular gamblers? We just want to know if you are still making similar large bets for such high profits using rv. If so i would love to see the results and evidence. Its not an attack just a friendly request. If what you say is true then yes it is a major breakthrough.

AlexDiC

Do a session and prove it to yourself. Its easy if you are a good viewer.. I have been posting picks and showed you checks.. I know it will never be enough.. so just do it your self it's easy..

1) create a list of 5 teams that have a winning record and are playing at home today, assign that list a TRN
2) Embed that TRN in a cue that directs the viewer to identity the " today's optimum winning team" and "sketch the dominate architectural features of the facility where the win occurs". There are any number of ways to draft that cue.

Do the work blind. do the analysis and place your work on one of the five facilities. that's the winner. No "break thought" here, just simple RV. Like viewer have been doing for 30+ years. don't waste another second on ARV...

And I am not relaxing, I'm very excited... having way to much fun. It took me 15 years to figure out this basic approach, but I didn't get her alone I have many thanks to my instructor Dames for teaching me so well.

AlexDiC

Today's work... Simple, hope it's correct! Padres to win @ Petco Park. They are the underdog tonight..

This is one of several sessions that acquired the Western Metal Supply Building at Petco, an old building the was incorporated into the new stadium. Clearly a dominate feature in identifying Petco Park.

Attachments

AlexDiC

There are flaws in the system. One is when every team on the Card is a loser. That was the case last night. Non sense cue..

katzenhai2

Ambassador
AlexDiC said:
Wasn't it you, Katz that said get back to me when you have 100 data points? I know that's non sense as well. Should I show you the 100 data point, I suspect you are most likely to still not believe it and want some type of proof. Why would I make the effort to prove anything to anyone.
If you have done 100 trials (better 100 bets if there are passes in the trials) then I'm all ear to see your statistics. :)
The proof is in there. Scientifically. No need to believe anything.

But interesting to see that such an easy task was never done before... because we would have heared about it then.

PS: I've done a session two years ago about "my optimum investment for next 2 years". The result showed something like a forum full of people in another language (I'm german) and a men telling them about a method. I've identified this forum as the session result but it didn't make sense to me - here is nothing than simple RV to invest into.
Some weeks later you came on and told people about your new "MSL" method in ARV - for financial investment in sports betting. I've done a second session about your method. The result was a men telling about a secret but hiding several things about it. And that his method were "not working like he believes". Some months later you abandoned the MSL method. That all was blind RV by the way.

Now you are back with another method... a little bit more than two years later... maybe one that works?! ;)

AlexDiC

Go look at the topic line a few down from this one called "Predicting Future Events" I posted a few sessions over the past few weeks. Hope it helps.. Alex

AlexDiC

Katzen.. You can either benefit from what I am sharing or ignore it. it's always up to readers here. I'm doing my best I can to share what I have discovered/learned. I post predictions with the supporting data, copies of real checks. I think this is pretty good stuff. Like I said earlier, you will never be satisfied. And exactly who are you that I would need to satisfy?

Scientific progress always proceeds slowly and has lots of dead ends. That's just the way it is.

I'm trained as a scientist, with all new discoveries they "work" until they don't. That's just how one progresses.. You seem to being suggesting that I'm not creditable, since I've run into dead ends. I keep on going.. that the real scientific method.

I trust if you were working on anything of any real value in RV you would have plenty of dead ends as well. Hope that helps.. Alex

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
AND..... this is the hazard of being away for eons, by the time I return everything is past. So what ever happened with this Alex? Still pushing on?

(That is all anyone expects. This is all an experiment!

PJ