Trusting the subconsicous - pendulum, dowsing, muscle testing, RV ideograms

kuurt

When you use a pendulum, dowsing rod, or muscle testing to get answers from your subconscious mind, your subconscious supposedly communicates via your anatomic nervous system. With the pendulum and dowsing rods, it causes your hand to move one way or the other. With muscle testing, your arm stays strong or gets weak. And I've heard of other ways of getting answers from the subconscious as well, but it seems to me that most of them rely upon subtle movements of the hands. We also see this with remote viewing when you let your hand do its thing and give you an ideogram in a fraction of a second. And of course the ideogram lets you know what kind of object your dealing with.

It's probably been over a year since I've tried doing remote viewing. One of the problems I had was that it always seemed like I was getting the same freaken ideogram every single time - I couldn't trust it. It just seemed like when I let my hand move really quickly it always moved the same way. What is up with that? Why does it not work for me? I'm just talking about the ideogram part where you allow the nervous system to move your hand, I did sometimes get some things right later on in the process.

And it's not just remote viewing, when I tried to learn muscle testing I couldn't get that to work for me either. And now when I try getting yes or no answers with a pendulum they sometimes prove to be wrong later. All of these methods are about allowing the subconscious to communicate through the body via the nervous system. And these methods seem to work for other people, but they don't seem to work for me. Anybody know how I can get them to work for me, and consistently? These methods aren't any good if you can't trust the answers you get.

I recently took a class where one person could not make the pendulum swing. the pendulum would literally just start shaking instead of swinging. you could also see the aura of the pendulum light up real strong all whilst the pendulum was - you guessed it - not swinging. eventually we got the pendulum to move for her but it required some sort of mental block to be removed.

for the ideograms, it may be that your conscious mind is taking over the same way as it might be doing with pendulums. you just gotta keep at it. eventually, your conscious mind will get tired of trying to control the pen and will let the subconscious mind produce the swiggle.

kuurt

In my case, I can get the pendulum to move, it just doesn't always give me the right answer. I don't feel like my conscious mind is getting in the way - I mean I'm not trying to think about if it's going to be a yes or a no before hand. I just quite my mind after asking the question and let it move one way or the other. Actually, yesterday I had some questions written out on pieces of paper that I had folded up, and I drew one out of a bowl. I didn't know which question I had, but I asked the subconscious or higher self if the question could be answered with a yes or a no. The pendulum indicated "yes". So I asked what the answer was then and the pendulum said "no". Then I opened the piece of paper to see what the question was and the pendulum was wrong - the question could not be answered with a yes or no. So in that case, I'm not sure how my conscious mind could have gotten in the way since it didn't even know what the question was.

As far as muscle testing goes, when you see people online doing it, it is always obvious when the person's arm goes weak - they're able to push it way down. But, when I tried muscle testing my mom and sister, it was very difficult to tell a difference. If their arms ever got any weaker it was just barely. And I did ask some questions that they should have responded weak to.

tbone

Many RVers have differing ideas about ideograms. Many think the ideogram is largely immaterial. It really doesn't matter if they all look the same, they are merely a means to get a connection with the target. Many think they are very important and spend a fair amount of time analyzing them. I tend to use them just to get a connection to the target and don't spend much time analyzing them.

Mycroft

kuurt said:
As far as muscle testing goes, when you see people online doing it, it is always obvious when the person's arm goes weak - they're able to push it way down. But, when I tried muscle testing my mom and sister, it was very difficult to tell a difference. If their arms ever got any weaker it was just barely. And I did ask some questions that they should have responded weak to.
I think you are referring to.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Applied_kinesiology

One of the things that gives the greatest difference is sugar. Try carrying a 5 lb package of white sugar around the store for 10 minutes. You would probably have better luck carrying a bowling ball.

The body naturally refutes things that are bad for it and the body strengthens when we are near things that are good for us.

Medicine is the same way. Try testing someone with someone else's medicine. For example take someone's heart medicine and have a person without a heart problem hold the bottle near their heart. You should be able to push their arm straight down.

Positioning of the arm is important, the hand should be in a fist, the arm straight out(forward) from the body and slightly above the shoulder level.

There is another way for people who are sensitives. My Amish herbalist demonstrated it to me after years of earning his trust. It is also a must you cannot be wearing an electric watch when doing any of this testing. He had me hold a bottle of herbal extract to the affected organ and had my other hand on the counter. He held his hand over mine like he was going to do a Reiki session and I felt it! I started grinning because I didn't know he could do it. So you can be energy tested too.

I've stopped wearing an electric watch for the first time in 20+ years, for a month long experiment. It is believed I am so sensitive the electric and the quartz were blocking my energy flow. That muscle test was dramatic. But there was one even more dramatic.

A week and a half ago I was muscle tested before getting on a rebounder for a few minutes, then I rebounded and stepped off very softly without a jump. The guy was hanging from the end of my fist with my arm fully extended. Then he had me jump flat footed a few times landing hard on the tiled cement floor, my arm was back to normal strength. There is now a rebounder sitting beside the Christmas tree. Before you feel you need to ask, I got it at cost as a personal favor from a friend.

There are many different uses. Enjoy experimentation.

Mycroft

kuurt

I'll have to try testing things like that instead of asking questions and see how that works. A naturopathic doctor tested my heart with this method one time when I was having heart problems. She put one hand on my heart and her other hand pushing against my arm and told me to resist. Suddenly my arm was too weak to resist. It really blew my mind that I couldn't resist when she had her hand on my heart.

You said the hand should be in a fist, are you talking about the hand that they have extended out or the one holding an object to their heart?

ScientistGeorge

What I've found is that few people can get consistent results. I've had several people tell me that their muscle testing, pendulum etc. were very accurate. I asked to test them and their results were random.

I strongly suspect that the main reason for this is unresolved traumas, mainly past-life traumas.

I suggested to people that they make up identical sized pieces of paper and write "yes" on half and "no" on the other half. 50 to 100 of these would be good. Then fold them so that they look identical. Mix them up in a bowl etc. and pick one. Then ask if this is the right answer to my question. Put it into one of two piles - a yes pile and a no pile. Then after you've done this 20 or 30 times, take a look. If you have mostly the same answers in one pile and the opposite in the other pile, you are really doing something. If not, then you need to change what you are doing.

Don't look inside those folded pieces of paper until you've done 20 or 30 of them!! If you do this, let me know, I'm VERY interested in your results.

kuurt said:
When you use a pendulum, dowsing rod, or muscle testing to get answers from your subconscious mind, your subconscious supposedly communicates via your anatomic nervous system. With the pendulum and dowsing rods, it causes your hand to move one way or the other. With muscle testing, your arm stays strong or gets weak. ...

And these methods seem to work for other people, but they don't seem to work for me. Anybody know how I can get them to work for me, and consistently? These methods aren't any good if you can't trust the answers you get.

kuurt

"...Then ask if this is the right answer to my question. Put it into one of two piles - a yes pile and a no pile. Then after you've done this 20 or 30 times, take a look. If you have mostly the same answers in one pile and the opposite in the other pile, you are really doing something. If not, then you need to change what you are doing."

I'm not understanding this. Why would you end up with the same answers in one pile? For example, if I ask a question and grab a piece of paper, and then ask if the answer on the paper is the right answer or not. And the pendulum says yes it is the right answer so I put it in the yes pile. But, that answer on the paper could still be a yes or a no. Maybe this time, to this particular question it was no, but next time it could be a yes. So, I'm not sure why you would ever end up with the same answer in one pile. If you did, it would be something, but I'm not sure what good it would do you since you didn't get accurate answers to all of your questions, which means you can't really trust any of the answers.

ScientistGeorge

You ask and test the answer to the SAME question 20 or 30 times. I think that most people will be random like you seem to be and VERY few will be even near 100%.

kuurt said:
"...Then ask if this is the right answer to my question. Put it into one of two piles - a yes pile and a no pile. Then after you've done this 20 or 30 times, take a look. If you have mostly the same answers in one pile and the opposite in the other pile, you are really doing something. If not, then you need to change what you are doing."

I'm not understanding this. Why would you end up with the same answers in one pile? ...