{Useful4NewFolks} RV vs Intuition

Fire

Re: RV vs Intuition

Hi Liz,

I think it's a great idea to let your mind do... whatever. You know, I really believe that a cool way to approach training someone in psi would include a lot of psychological exercises and introspective meditations and various psi 'playing' that is not just about "just the facts ma'am" but about the many creative ways we have of communicating with ourselves once we open to it.

The so-called natural way of remote viewing is basically to mellow out until you're very relaxed, focus on your intent, and then 'open to info', repeatedly, writing down or recording whatever you perceive. Often people when this is done, then drawn a sketch or something.

There are many methods used for psi/RV. Once the Swann methods were implemented during the stargate program, they called what everyone had done previously ERV ('extended' RV) mostly for lack of any better definition. Some suggest that at that point, various structure was added to that process, but originally, it was simply whatever worked for the individual. Anyway, there are as many forms of 'ERV' as there are humans using it, since by definition it is sort of just 'altered state psi method that isn't CRV', lol.

PJ

River

a cool way to approach training someone in psi would include a lot of psychological exercises and introspective meditations and various psi 'playing'
Way cool idea for a topic. I'll go start it.........see you there. ;D

Liz

waterway

;)
Lots of these threads are wandering off into the same territory... which tells ya something good....

RV requires you to make psychological change, and is darn theraputic.

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com

So....the difference between RV and intuition is...?

The more I read the more I see the line between the two fade in and out of focus.

I guess, ERV is between the two....?

CRV = max protocal
RV = mega protocal
ERV = less protocal, possible front loading
psi/intuition = no protocal, front loading
gut/hunch feeling = no protocal, mega front loading
psi-pothesis = guess made by psi person
hypothesis = guess made by accademic person

This list is crued and over simplified, but, it appears that all types of data gethering techniques differ in the way the blindness of the gatherer is controlled.

I do not know, just wanting to understand.

It seems that the higher up the list you go, the less the technique is able to be used in daily activities. Also, the higher up the list, the more you get into the ways that you develope the lower techniques so that our daily lives can be lived more accurately when we make a hunch or go with our gut/psi feeling about a decision.

Just woundering outload.

Is RV formalized intuition and intuition is the essence of RV....? Do we practice RV to get better at intuition, or, do we practice intuition to get batter at RV....?

yee haw....just splashing around within pools of conjecture.

BC the EC

polkadotpuhjommies

.... don't be ambiguious with your intent ~

Is RV formalized intuition and intuition is the essence of RV....? Do we practice RV to get better at intuition, or, do we practice intuition to get batter at RV....?
   My gut reaction is this: We are born with the seeds of intuition. Like all of our seeds, it is up to us to grow and develop them. How we do this is by choice and trial and error.
    RV would be a choice. Skills (mind training) are learned that develops what was originally within us. This increases the intelligence of our intuition. The data we receive using RV (or anything thing else for that matter) is energy. In order to 'read' the energy, we have to apply interpretation. This interpertation I believe is our intuition.  ~~ feeling the various energies,(the instinctual part of us) translating them into labels (our speech which is our conscious mind and where the ego pops up to say "hello ! I'm here!!). The balance is that this process uses both sides of our brains. The flaw is the ego....gotta control that bugger.

So, this is my knee jerk reaction....now I'm off to the dentist and will  use this topic as my 'pain killer' to think about this and see if I agree with myself  ;D ;D

Fire

To me, attempting to differentiate intuition/psi from RV or its methods is sort of funny.  It's not a logical division.

Let's compare it with say, music.  Music is music is music.  Singing is singing is singing.  

Now we can talk about the difference between naturally singing in the shower, vs. singing formal opera, vs. singing improvisational jazz, vs. singing christmas carols with others.  But it's all singing.  And it's all music.  

The genre:

A - music in 'song' form as we have today, vs. tribal chant or composed classical piece

B - like deliberate psychic functioning

The structure:

A - let's say, jazz or rock

B - like remote viewing protocol

And the detail or style

A - whether it's done in a formal style of one singer or tradition vs. another

B - like whether it's CRV or TRV or HRVG or whatever

These are logical descriptors, but they are not so much different nouns (as if jazz vs. rock singing is two wholly different things) as adjectives (describing a style or function).

The fact that they aren't wholly different is proven in that they can be woven together for yet a new style.  As can different approaches to psi--wholly different fields let alone different methods.

Intuition is a word usually used to describe the natural, non deliberate, just-edge-of-awareness information one receives via psi.

Psychic is a word usually used to describe both spontaneous and deliberate psychic functioning, but usually done non-blind to targets or super-heavily frontloaded.

Remote Viewing is a term used to describe deliberate psychic functioning done within an appropriate Remote Viewing Protocol.  What that protocol is changes slightly depending on the situation.  Two things that must be present are a double-blind situation and feedback to compare to (at some point in time--maybe a century--it's 'psychic' until then and 'RV' when there's feedback).

Remote Viewing is "slang-ly" used to describe the use of methodologies designed for psi functioning, as if the methods themselves 'are' remote viewing, a common misunderstanding people new to RV have.  Swann's CRV methods were designed to be used within an RV protocol, hence their naming.

Remote Viewing is loosely used to describe some occasional psychic functioning sessions by a person who IS a remote viewer normally working in protocol, but which on some occasions may not be working in it for various reasons (feedback doesn't exist or never comes, or they are unavoidably frontloaded with info about the target).  Although these sessions don't fit the classical definition of RV, if the viewer in question is generally doing RV, then most of their work may be loosely referred to as "RV", even though some sessions better qualify as psychic than RV proper.

PJ

PS In the end I suppose, getting accurate information when you need is probably the only important part. :)

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com

Thanks PJ

:D

((((PS In the end I suppose, getting accurate information when you need is probably the only important part.))))

I agree.....

BC the EC

energycritter

energycritter@y ahoo.com

RV would be a choice. Skills (mind training) are learned that develops what was originally within us. This increases the intelligence of our intuition. The data we receive using RV (or anything thing else for that matter) is energy. In order to 'read' the energy, we have to apply interpretation. This interpertation I believe is our intuition.  ~~ feeling the various energies,(the instinctual part of us)  translating them into labels (our speech which is our conscious mind and where the ego pops up to say "hello ! I'm here!!). The balance is that this process uses both sides of our brains. The flaw is the ego....gotta control that bugger.
So, by choosing to RV, we are choosing to grow internally and water our psi-seeds. Then incorporate the belief system that Joe mentions regarding the believing that it is perfect data being perfectly known by us, we can get closer to being perfectly and well grown results of the seed that is in us all.

My ego is trying too hard to understand and give this stuff a box to fit into...ooops, no need for the box...I think I will start a new thread regarding absolutes...or, boxes...

BC the EC