We are looking to hire Remote Viewers and need your feedback.

LTC-RaV

Hi TKR Community,

Brett, Morgan and I (Kahn on the rvcommunity.net forums) have started a new venture, which we are sharing here.

Our aim is to create high quality content which will be published through video journals and reports. You can see a sample here: https://www.troikarv.com/north-korea-report

This is an example of some of our session work:

Brett:

Kahn:

Morgan:

We have received funding from an investor who believes in what we are trying to do as our aim is to bring RV to the world (in the era of fake news, really this shouldn't be that difficult). We are seeking to expand our talent pool of Remote Viewers given that we are focused on building the site and the content and expect quite a bit of consulting work to come in.

I am hoping to get the community's guidance here. I've been around for a while in the RV community, but have heavily focused on remote viewing and growing my skill (probably now 20-30,000 hours put in over 11+ years)

Our request for feedback is as follows:

1) Do you see any flaws in our vision and mission?
2) Would you welcome the type of content we've shown on our Facebook Page and Website? https://www.facebook.com/TROIKARV/
3) What do you think of the neurotech revolution happening right now in Silicon Valley and if that has any implications for RV?
4) If you can review our deck found here: https://www.troikarv.com/about-troika

Let us know please, and know that we value your input.

Respectfully,

Kahn (on behalf of the TROIKA)

LTC-RaV

Re: We are looking to hire Remote Viewers for viewing- but need your feedback!

For some reason, I can't seem to resize the images and they're showing up as really large (please scroll to the right to see the sketches)

Anybody has a fix for this?

LTC-RaV

I wanted to add, that we are hiring and hoping to pay between $50-$100 per completed project. While Brett, Morgan and I studied under Ed Dames, I personally am open to reviewing applicants from all schools of RV as long as the data corroborates.

Here's the link to the hiring page: https://www.troikarv.com/hiring

mscir

LTC-RaV said:
For some reason, I can't seem to resize the images and they're showing up as really large (please scroll to the right to see the sketches)

Anybody has a fix for this?
I recommend pdfs.

LTC-RaV

Roger that, i'll get it sorted once I get the PDFs uploaded.

Italiano

I am impressed.
Especially as the targets are quite boring.

btw: just right-click on the graphic and "show graphic" solves the viewing issue.

I have not reviewed your site in detail but I do have one comment about your plans.

$50 to $100 to the viewer for a completed project seems low. Skilled viewers are getting $100 per session or more for client work - in work I am familiar with or have been involved with in recent years. Of course it depends on the client and the project, what sort of objective it is (business, personal, scientific), what money if any the client is going to make, etc.

- Jon

Italiano

I find your approach to mystery targets a slight bit naive.

While it is certainly interesting to research Elon Musks proposition that we all live in a Matrix-like world (I believe he said one-in-a-Billion chance this is base reality) he seems not very well informed about spiritual world-views that would superceed his opinions, e.g. the density model of the law of one, which I find much more compelling.

Combine that with STS forces aka demos who are spreading disinfomation from their level of influence which seems way above yours it seems overly optimistic to attach any kind of reality to your results re: The Simulation Theory. I suggest you target Hogwarts and then find out that you will get a nice description of this fictional location as if real.

Do not forget also that time and time again the very best viewers have gotten very different and in some cases mutualy exclusive results when presented with the same target. Not in the same project but in projects that where years and decades appart. The crucifiction and the building of the pyramids come to mind but I am sure there are others.

Italiano

LTC-RaV

I suppose I'll address the points here:

1) Jokes aside, No we are not funded by Elon Musk. We've just got great design skills and have 'bootstrapped' funding through our own savings/investments.

2) We agree with Jon K. We hired Dr. Angela Thompson Smith recently about a month and a half ago for a project. She was great and did some excellent work for us. We paid her standard requested rate above the rates mentioned in our post.

3) Italiano/Samvado (?) - You seem to have a fundamentally disempowered view about what human beings are truly capable of and cede a significant part of your power and authority to beings above 'our level of influence'. We have no intention on going into esoteric topics here but will state that you are undeserving of the depowerment you unconsciously create, and will need to realize the consequences of such thinking to be liberated from it.

Italiano

LTC-RaV said:
You seem to have a fundamentally disempowered view about what human beings are truly capable of and cede a significant part of your power and authority to beings above 'our level of influence'. We have no intention on going into esoteric topics here but will state that you are undeserving of the depowerment you unconsciously create, and will need to realize the consequences of such thinking to be liberated from it.
I guess time will show. Denial is not a river in Egypt, mind you :)
Without going into esoteric topics you will never get any closer to the greater reality in which you are a mere child in comparison. Illusions of grandeur usually end with a bloody nose, metaphorically speaking of course. And no, you do NOT create you own reality, at least not the part you identify with.
I could point you to source material but my guess is that you are in the "know-it-all" state so it most likely would be pointless at this junction.

Italiano

ScientistGeorge

There is a big red flag for me here. I know for almost certain that Dames has been a dis-info agent. I came across a good six excellent indications / sources that Dames is not at all what he appears to be. I have several processes, things that can help you, but anything to do with Dames will chase me away real fast.

LTC-RaV said:
I wanted to add, that we are hiring and hoping to pay between $50-$100 per completed project. While Brett, Morgan and I studied under Ed Dames, I personally am open to reviewing applicants from all schools of RV as long as the data corroborates.

LTC-RaV

Italiano said:
LTC-RaV said:
You seem to have a fundamentally disempowered view about what human beings are truly capable of and cede a significant part of your power and authority to beings above 'our level of influence'. We have no intention on going into esoteric topics here but will state that you are undeserving of the depowerment you unconsciously create, and will need to realize the consequences of such thinking to be liberated from it.
I guess time will show. Denial is not a river in Egypt, mind you :)
Without going into esoteric topics you will never get any closer to the greater reality in which you are a mere child in comparison. Illusions of grandeur usually end with a bloody nose, metaphorically speaking of course. And no, you do NOT create you own reality, at least not the part you identify with.
I could point you to source material but my guess is that you are in the "know-it-all" state so it most likely would be pointless at this junction.

Italiano

The complaint you have about us is reflective of your know-it-all state. Think for a moment, how certain you are of the 'box' you've put us in. You are certain that we have an illusion of grandeur, and further you believe we won't be able to confront it and subsequently, you tease resources to us but do not provide them - claiming it would be somehow pointless?

How have you progressed this conversation and contributed to our original inquiry? What makes you an authority on matters such as these? Are you a neophyte parading as someone you are not? How are we to be certain that you are not a cat licking her wounds, after putting her paws in every cardboard hole, only to discover that curiosity nearly killed her. All metaphors of course 8)

All said, however, we do have a request to learn. I would keenly study the source material that you can direct me to and I think a discussion would be helpful in a separate esoterica thread when time permits, as our present primary purpose was to get specific feedback on our venture, which hasn't been too forthcoming, despite our openness and has now meandered into something else altogether.

Thank you still for your contribution. I can imagine it must come from a good place.

LTC-RaV

ScientistGeorge said:
There is a big red flag for me here. I know for almost certain that Dames has been a dis-info agent. I came across a good six excellent indications / sources that Dames is not at all what he appears to be. I have several processes, things that can help you, but anything to do with Dames will chase me away real fast.

LTC-RaV said:

I am keen to understand your thought process and the the 'guilty by association' programming you have here. Our intent is not to chase you away, but to get feedback and maybe get a sense of where you think our blind-spots are? Please do let us your processes and we are genuinely open to receiving the gift of your contribution.

As shared, we hired Dr. Angela Smith, she did some great work. She didn't study with Ed. We love working with talented viewers regardless of school.

Sincerely

psyforce1

Call it practical magic!
Hi TKR Community,

Brett, Morgan and I (Kahn on the rvcommunity.net forums) have started a new venture, which we are sharing here.

Our aim is to create high quality content which will be published through video journals and reports. You can see a sample here: https://www.troikarv.com/north-korea-report

This is an example of some of our session work:

Brett:

Kahn:

Morgan:

We have received funding from an investor who believes in what we are trying to do as our aim is to bring RV to the world (in the era of fake news, really this shouldn't be that difficult). We are seeking to expand our talent pool of Remote Viewers given that we are focused on building the site and the content and expect quite a bit of consulting work to come in.

I am hoping to get the community's guidance here. I've been around for a while in the RV community, but have heavily focused on remote viewing and growing my skill (probably now 20-30,000 hours put in over 11+ years)

Our request for feedback is as follows:

1) Do you see any flaws in our vision and mission?
2) Would you welcome the type of content we've shown on our Facebook Page and Website? https://www.facebook.com/TROIKARV/
3) What do you think of the neurotech revolution happening right now in Silicon Valley and if that has any implications for RV?
4) If you can review our deck found here: https://www.troikarv.com/about-troika

Let us know please, and know that we value your input.

Respectfully,

Kahn (on behalf of the TROIKA)
Hi Kahn! The link doesn’t work!

Kiara

Hi Kahn! The link doesn’t work!
He's running a business and I do not know if he is legit or not.

But if you really want to find him, you need to google the former designation of his facebook site: "TROIKARV".
And if you can't do a basic internet search... them if he is really running a scam ... you really are going to get cheated.