what do you look for on a mobile targets

blackcat

If we are talking about finding locations, be advised that straight rv is not well suited to finding locatoins. One church and steeple looks much like another so description of some location out in the whole wide world is usually not enough to find the locatoin. RV is not well suited to finding specific place names. It's more of a descriptive tool, at least for the vast majority of viewers. (not to say it's impossible of course..)

Or if you have some strong suspicions of a target's general location already and are just trying ot verify or narro wit down, rv can work for that. You coudl even take a suspected location and word a tasking like, "Proximity of person X to location Y" and see if the viewer shows a close or inside proximity or not, thus verifying or denying a location. Thus if a viewer indicates a very far relationship, this is a further clue, ie that the person in question is nowhere near at all.

Now if you want to find location in the whole wide world, the use of an accurate dowser or dowsing component is much advised. As far as I know, nothing beats an accurate dowser for locatoin finding.

For movement, you need to set a specific time frame, for instance where will this guy be at blah blah date at noon greenwhich time. I fyou are trying to catch up with this guy, you can set a time in the future and then hope you can find the location and get there first before the guy (or gal) arrives.

Moving targets are more tricky, that is for sure.
-Eva

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
HI, good topic.
I find there are many things you cna do within a method to try to pinpoint a location and i Have started to get good results when working missing people cases including naming the locations where the person went missing.

I do movements like:
'move above the target and sketch the tallest structure over 150ft and draw a line to indicate direction and distance to the target'.

On dowsers - well I have mixed experiences -A group i work with works a high profile missing person case that turned out to be a murder and the integration of a prominent dowser and their data I feel upset and squewed the rv data/analysis wrongly - so I guess even dowsers have very bad days as well.

I have also worked missing person cases whereby the target is a person on the run - now I have picked up descriptions of the person in a certain place and that they have a plan and are on the run - but rightly so the police only want an actual location - so rv doesn't really help in this regard unless I worked in a close team doing multiple 'tracking' sessions I would think. I don't think this type of thing is impossible - it just needs a good team of viewers to spend a little time working out what works and what does work methods and tracking wise.

the problem is - who has the time and resources to train and run a team of viewers like this.

All the best...

daz

blackcat

Daz, you might want to try picking a future date and then looking for where the person will be at that time. Then you could tell the client to go to that place and time and you will have advance notice. Then you will not need to do multiple sessions for mulitple times, just the one tasking for the one place that corresponds to the one time you have chosen.

-Eva

daz

Staff member
Eva,
that's a good idea and one I will share with the people who task - unfortunately the are Ex detectives and are very set in their ways and not very RV aware so progress is slow - but it would be a good thing to try. Try to get a step ahead and all.

thanx.

daz

blackcat

Yeah, I could see how it might be hard to get laymen on board with a precognition plan. I guess for them, each step outside the box is harder than the next.
-Eva

daz

Staff member
you're not kidding...
the things I have to do just to keep myself from being front loaded as the other psychics get sooo much data before they start its a wonder they can tell the psychic info form what they were told beforehand.

just trying to get them to understand why I needed to be blind was too much - so I had to get an intermediary involved as a buffer between me and them :)

all the best...

Daz

matrixlee

das why donte you get a meditation chamber or room at the station and onley have a monitor in that dosent no the
target,who can just give you the target envelop at the right time

daz

Staff member
I do have a project manager who makes sure I only get a coord now. But I also couldnt do your suggestion as Im in the UK and all the missing persons cases are nearly so far 95% US based with US forces.

all the best...

Daz

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
matrixlee said:
like thoughts and feelings

I think it depends on what your mobile target is. If your mobile target is a car, then thoughts and feelings probably aren't the route, for obvious reasons. :)

If it's a person, then as daz mentioned, that's pretty tough without investigators on the ground feeding back for regular re-tasking. You can look for a certain date/time/place (as Eva mentioned).

Or you could try to tune into the 'plans' of the person on the run, e.g. if you get a clue they are going to try to get on a boat (vs. a plane) that is someplace for investigators to begin.

Really the most important thing about a mobile target is that viewing is viewing, but applying that viewing is more complex in some situations than others, and this is one that really needs a supportive ground crew, so to speak. There would be little point to working this kind of thing without that kind of support. And sometimes, what you choose to focus on for viewing is less about the target or the viewer and more about the practical nature of what kind of ground crew support you've got. A crew willing to do re-tasking in real time is likely to offer a lot more RV opportunity than a crew that wants a simple one-page answer preferably with a street address. ;-) Some people doing the evaluating will be willing to 'interpret' things; others if it's not a hard physical fact type of data will completely ignore it.

So like most things, the answer kinda becomes "it depends;" you kind of have to look at all the aspects of the situation, the target, the viewer, and the people who are applying the data, and then go from there.

It goes without saying that in a decent protocol, the viewer would not know the target was 'something mobile', or a person, etc. They would just get coordinates and report.

I'd like to do more exploration of having a viewer do a second, evaluative, generically frontloaded session (after an initial doubleblind session) to see if with a little time between the sessions and a little 'context' for the viewer would help. Haven't got around to that yet but in my gut I feel like it's a good path to at least explore.

Best,
PJ