What exactly is RV?

myenergy

Hello everybody!
I'm new here and to the subject of remote viewing and I am seeking a clear explanation as to exactly what is RV? Is it exactly what it states? Viewing people,things,ect. in remote areas within present time?
Well, any help u guys can give me is appreciated.
by the way this a great site!
I am having fun reading all the great stuff on this board and am glad I found you guys.
Cruz
p.s. Is it hard to learn?

Benton

Staff member
As the ol' CRV manual says, Remote Viewing is:

"...the acquisition and description, by mental means, of information blocked from ordinary perception by distance, shielding or time."

You can find the whole manual there at a link on the left margin of the page under Free Methods.

RV lets you get info on anything, anywhere, any time.

I found learning to do the "moon walk" dance move more difficult than RVing, though I do both equally well... <g>. Its like anything else you learn, you read, you try it out, you incorporate what you experience, you read some more, you try some more. Just spend some time here or at the Firedocs site, and/or with some of the recommended books, and spend some time practicing and letting it work its way into your life. Its fun, its fascinating, and its low carb.

... and yes, this site is superb. PJ and her cohorts did an A+ job.

myenergy

Thank you Mr. Benton for the timely response!
I will be looking to learn RV to help me in my life because we all can use the help and also because it would be so COOL!!!
Thanks again for your help!
Cruz

Benton

Staff member
Have fun with it Cruz. Be patient and diligent and you can learn a lot about yourself and how the world works.

PJ

Administrator
Staff member
The description provided there, on the surface makes Remote Viewing no different than psychic functioning which has been around probably forever.

Only the part of it that says "...blocked by..." gives a hint as to what separates Remote Viewing from other forms of psychic work: the science protocol which 'controls' against transfer of information in any form whether by accident or intent. While a decent RV protocol relates to more than just that point, that is the primary one of importance. In short, that the psychic functioning be done double-blind.

All RV is psychic functioning. It is just preplanned, deliberate, double-blind, with-feedback psychic functioning.

Spontaneous psi, which comes in a million or more forms, not to mention other forms of psi that aren't structured around an RV protocol, are still psi... they just aren't RV.

The difference in process is a difference in credibility. People are still either good psychics or not, regardless of their approach to the work. But the protocol is what makes it workable to believe that known accurate data on a target likely implies other of that data, on 'unknowns', will have some accuracy as well. Without an RV protocol to shield from a zillion ways to muck up the process, there's no way to tell if something that is accurate is some kind of data transfer or slightly informed guess vs. actual psi.

Many psychics are very talented at picking up subtle information transfers (even via such invisible things as pheremones, voice frequencies, etc.), much more than the average person, which makes this twice as important.

The RV protocol insures that the data from a psychic session IS entirely from the individual working as the psychic... not from any other source.

How good the psychic is, is another story entirely. :)

PJ

myenergy

Thanks again guys!
I am having fun, but am not sure where I stand in my rookie technique. I guess as I go on the answers will come.
Thanks guys!
Cruz