Who wants to do some Remote Viewing?

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Ok so who wants to do some viewing?

I know we've got some great viewers on these board who DON'T take part in the Missions. Fair enough.

That aside, would anyone be up for taking on a little project right here on these boards? I will set up a separate thread, post a link to all sessions once they are in (sessions will be timestamped) and we can discuss the findings right here.

Sessions must be submitted as pages, scanned - no simple lists of words please; full sessions submitted as a pdf to marv.darley@gmail.com.

Targets will be set at ANYTHING GOES level - in other words the parameters can/will encompass literally anything. They will be tasked well (by myself) and feedback provided in timely manner.

Before I begin I would like at least four of you to stick your hand up and say that you are up for some viewing. You will have two weeks to view and submit your sessions once the project begins.

Let me know who's keen.

Marv :)

PatMcDonald

I'm not available for the moment... got really low energy levels and need to regroup and test a couple of things.

Might I join in a little bit after I've stitched up a few loose ends?

Jen

Well, it's been a while, and I didn't ever learn how to do a full session and i can't do the PDF thing either.

Is it happening at all?

Jen

Marv_Darley

Staff member
Not yet. I want at least 4 viewers to run this...ideally those who can turn in full sessions.

Cheers Benton, I hear you. :)

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
Am I understanding you want viewers that view over here but not viewers over at tkr that do the missions ?

And that you prefer a complete sentence not just disconnected words ? (full sessions?)

Wow , sounds like fun !

Can I get in on this action ?

Red_Star

Marv said:
Ok so who wants to do some viewing?

I know we've got some great viewers on these board who DON'T take part in the Missions. Fair enough.

That aside, would anyone be up for taking on a little project right here on these boards? I will set up a separate thread, post a link to all sessions once they are in (sessions will be timestamped) and we can discuss the findings right here.

Sessions must be submitted as pages, scanned - no simple lists of words please; full sessions submitted as a pdf to marv.darley@gmail.com.

Targets will be set at ANYTHING GOES level - in other words the parameters can/will encompass literally anything. They will be tasked well (by myself) and feedback provided in timely manner.

Before I begin I would like at least four of you to stick your hand up and say that you are up for some viewing. You will have two weeks to view and submit your sessions once the project begins.

Let me know who's keen.

Marv :)

Well this is interesting, so you WANT sentences? I will do better than that as 100% of my sessions are done from sketches and now calligraphy as well, I will upload the coloured sketches as a picture is worth a thousand words. Don't expect great art as I am just drawing from memory of what I see and conveying that on paper. Will you set up a site so that we can all look at each other's sketches as well? I think this is a great idea it will ease up the work load for PJ, as his most likely swamped with data on this site already. This is viewer RED909 by the way. Count me in. 8)

sonny5085

where are you from (the keep) "I am from you"
8220 1011

Am I wrong in assuming that this thread in that target id or connected ?