Why do I get the same ideogram every time?

kuurt

What is the deal with ideograms really? I mean, it seems like every time I try to do a remote viewing session, I get nothing from the ideogram that I scribble down. I know they supposedly come from the subconscious and indicate different things like whether you're dealing with a man made object, mountain, water, or whatever, but mine always look the same no matter what my target is. I always seem to be scribbling the same dang thing. What's the deal with that? Why is my subconscious not cooperating? Is there something I can do about that?

Thanks

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Some people get the same looking ideogram for everything and the information comes from the very first feeling you get when you probe it - this is OK and this is just as valid as different ideograms for different things - so just trust in what you 'feel' as being the correct interpretation and write this down.

Daz

Red_Star

Some written language are derived from ideograms and pictograms, I get some weird pictograms but it makes sense because I understand the components of it, placement and subtle modules that make up the compound pictogram. Usually what's written down doesn't make sense to me, but upon closer inspection it makes perfect sense in a nut shell.
For example there was once where I got an "Peace" or "Tranquility" character, but the inside component is not the character for "woman", but rather "person". So I interepret that as the subject is about a man not a woman as it is normally written. Then there's the roof ideogram that is so clearly Chinese, also the character for the "Sun" as evloved from the ideogram to what is written today.
I don't know if that helps, but my pictograms are of chinese origin and I give credit where credit is due. Other sources will claim different but this is my belief or you can simply google "remote viewing ideograms" then corss reference it to pictogram chinese characters and see for yourself.

PatMcDonald

Some viewers do tend to produce very very similar ideograms.

Thing is as stated is taking your intuitive "feeling" generated by the ideogram and use that to start evolving data.

That is pretty much the basic skill. Evolving it to a stage where it is accurate, after having had feedback to see how accurate or inaccurate your feelings are, is what practising the skill is all about really.

I guess technically you don't HAVE to draw an ideogram, if you can work out a way to be intuitive without doodling... strikes me as a harder skill again.

rindelanoche

PatMcDonald said:
Some viewers do tend to produce very very similar ideograms.

Thing is as stated is taking your intuitive "feeling" generated by the ideogram and use that to start evolving data.

That is pretty much the basic skill. Evolving it to a stage where it is accurate, after having had feedback to see how accurate or inaccurate your feelings are, is what practising the skill is all about really.

I guess technically you don't HAVE to draw an ideogram, if you can work out a way to be intuitive without doodling... strikes me as a harder skill again.
I was thinking the same thing. actually, I have the same problem that kuurt has, always the same ideogram even when I drill, and I have started to think that I suck in it. That is the reason I haven´t started to RV because I am trying to improve with ideograms. Makes me think if is really important to draw a ideogram to RV, and if is wrong to do it without an ideogram, I already tryed with a target generator and i first had the mental image (it was so fast that i didnt had time to make the ideogram, i just draw what I rememberd) but when i try it doing with ideograms i cant see anything.

Marv_Darley

Staff member
when i try it doing with ideograms i cant see anything.
You're not supposed to. The idea is simply to feel the target and record your impressions. Instant visual flashes are great fun and can really knock you out but if you start expecting them early on in a session you open the door for massive AOL problems.

forwarned

Hi Marve,
I have read a great number of your posts and as a newbie acknowledge your dedication and time given to supporting this site as with all the other selfless people without whom the successful pain laden trail that leads to TKR dojopsi would go the way of the dodo bird. I can name P.j, Daz, mary, yourself mainly because of my short time here and I know that there are many others whom I will discover in time and by my spending time here learning and observing who' who and what’s what.

But as the old saying goes I'm not here to Praise Caesar nor may I say bury him.

As with many of the posts and comments I am fascinated by the knowledge of intellectual interchange by way of reference to Personalities, Books, Quotes, what’s current and deeply debated issues that sometimes leave me feeling as missing out or have missed out the meaning, a dictionary doesn’t always explain words or phrases used or their applied, implied usage in Crv, Arv and all the other Rving fractions I could not even try comprehending.
But with this stage One ideogram I.A.B decoding and as a newbie can give my pennies worth of my interpretation without giving false or misleading advice that may be taken up wrongly

Horses for courses, the hurdles or flats, we can all have a preference and of styles, it’s the finishing post end of the field that counts and trying not falling from the saddle.

You're not supposed to. The idea is simply to feel the target and record your impressions. Instant visual flashes are great fun and can really knock you out but if you start expecting them early on in a session you open the door for massive AOL problems.
I for one totally agree with you, that is what seems to happen on my sessions and the instant flashes you mention are indeed a wonderment and a great experience to behold, very difficult to explain and for a newbie like me who is inexperienced the wrong interpretation or should I say in the attempted interpretation is that which derails the session and thereby ending up latching onto an Aol , which then coupled with noise, can take over and drive the session.

Result. Misery and Disillusionment.

Not giving up . a good Mentor,Time, practice and learning from those mistakes each time and seeing were you went wrong takes the RVer along at his own development of understanding rate.
The practiced ideogram decoding, I feel develops and strengthens for some via the learnt structure method, for others, they may have an added ingredient at this stage and it may seem to put them further along on positioned starter blocks on a running track hurdle race but once the bend has been ran and the straight opens out the one that may start or be in last position block can end up first over the line with least amounts of hurdles knocked down.

In summary I wish I had known about Crv and started and applied it 10 to 15 years back.
Gerry

DeborahPa

\부천오피\ 『러브홀릭』 opyo01。C o M ▶오피요◀ 부천휴게텔 천안오피 천안휴게텔!ENDVALUE!

\부천건마\ 『러브홀릭』 opyo01。C o M ▶오피요◀ 부천휴게텔 천안건마 천안휴게텔
\부천오피\ 『러브홀릭』 opyo01。C o M ▶오피요◀ 부천휴게텔 천안건마 천안휴게텔
\부천오피\ 『러브홀릭』 opyo01。C o M ▶오피요◀ 부천휴게텔 천안오피 천안휴게텔
\부천건마\ 『러브홀릭』 opyo01。C o M ▶오피요◀ 부천휴게텔 천안오피 천안휴게텔!ENDVALUE!