Will RV work for instant/scratch off lottery tickets?

Paboy69

I understand that RV is hard to do for obtaining numbers for the high dollar amount lotteries but,could you use to determine which instant/scratch off tickets to buy? And if so, how would one go about it?

Mycroft

There is a lady in western part of the US that buys $4500 rolls of $20 scratch off tickets, she's won at least 4 times that I am aware of that was a couple of years ago. She buys them every 5 weeks.

Mycroft

plodder

I have won the Cash 3 on the Georgia lottery a bunch of times. I lost track of how many times I have won...maybe a hundred times or so, more or less. From $500 to $2,500 when I bought 5 tickets with the same numbers on it. Of course, I don't seem to be good enough to just win every day, which would certainly be nice. I don't know if you could call it "psi" or if I have just been really, really, really lucky.
But I do play numbers that seem good to me instead of just doing quick picks.

RedCairo

do you ever dream you're someone else?
Intuition isn't formal RV though. Having a session on a number I'd say is rarely a good a result. That's one reason ARV is popular.

daz

Remote viewer, author, artist and photographer.
Staff member
Using RV i did a few weeks back get 5 of the 7 UK eurolottery numbers. so it can be done.

Daz

Janine B

I tried doing an experiment a few weeks ago to see if I could get numbers. The Powerball lotto (5+1 specific number) was that night, so I tried to view what I planned to have as feedback after the drawing. Unfortunately, I only had time to get two numbers. I am not the fastest viewer and I was doing them one at a time. :-( I just randomly picked the other numbers. The two that I viewed were correct and in the right order, but missed on the others. Still, it was enough to let me know that it is likely possible, if I keep it within certain parameters.

Oddly enough, I didn't follow through with the feedback as intended, but still got the numbers. Coincidence?