• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Hi Viewers! As you see, we have new software for our forum. Updates will happen to make this a little more personalized to TKR eventually. :-) -- PJ

New profile posts

Getting on for three months since I first asked. Is the Dojo ever coming back?
When is the dojo coming back??
RedCairo
RedCairo
2 weeks. Got database resolved. Must do tons of recoding for new version of database and middleware, then move domain name. I'm plowing through it at speed though. Also, in addition to missions, I got a chat that's getting put in the forum right now so we'll be resuming the old Monday night post-mission chats fwiw. As long as I'm unemployed, and now healthy again, I might as well work on the dojo. TANDEM next.
Try relaxing, close your eyes, unfocus your eyes while closed, this will help to eliminate thoughts. Keep that state of mind and images will start to flow in.
When you see the images, come out and write it down in detail, or draw them if you wish. You can re-enter without problem and you will have a lot of information on the page. Your data will be stronger towards the end.
Missing the Dojo :-( It's been months...
RedCairo
RedCairo
I'm sorry. Hopefully not more than another couple weeks now. PJ
I have been trying to get more in to the rv routine and I have been trying with no pen and paper. I have been just saying and forming shapes with my hands etc...
Can you change how the username displays? Please change huffd to Mycroft. Thanks!
brw, this is the year of the female. Why. It is time. Everyone knows it. Oprah, whoever.
I think that our brains are still too complex for us to simulate, and I know a little about medical stuff. We are also creators and astral voyage. I might be wrong, but I think that viewing is natural and from the Big Guy. That is what I was told There was an awareness of the big guy. I just want him to be nice. My last time here.